It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a kid in the woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hello everyone at the ATS community,

I have finally made an account after lurking around here for sometime. I come from a very small town in Michigan where there are more dirt roads than paved. I am a young welder/fitter growing up in a flawed system. I love my land, community and family. We get over 300 inches of snow a year where I live sometimes so the winters are long and summers are short. Four about the past 10 years I have opened myself up to the vast knowledge of information the Internet holds and am quite intruiged by all the unknown. I like searching for answers where others can't seem to find them. Hopefully I made this post correctly I am not tech savvy at all. Being 25 you think I would be!
Have a righteous day!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeets47

Welcome. Regarding your interests in the unknown, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for on ATS!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. 300 inches of snow a year???? I guess welding is a good job with all that snow!

Sit down, buckle up and use the tin hat provided. It protects you from chemtrails, propaganda and alien interference. Good luck!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS
I live out in the African Bush,which is nice although it can get boring,but i have a photography+digital art hobby so that helps a lot.Not tech savvy either.Its like any tech above toaster level sees me coming a mile away and decides to have fun with me-and thats putting it the polite way
Anyway hope you'll be happy on ATS,enjoy

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Btw i have often listened to Vic Cundiff's dogmen series on YT.Apparently there's a lot of talk of Michigan being home to some of those.Heard any rumours of people seeing them in your neck of the woods?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hopefully I made this post correctly I am not tech savvy at all.

Knowing how to weld is tech savvy, not typing on keys…

Welcome to the funny farm. You can teach us the value of land, family and community.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi there, welcome to ATS.

Have a look around, and when you feel ready jump in and enjoy the chat and discussions.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I live in the Upper peninsula as far north as you can get. I have personally seen them a couple of times growing up. It's enough to make your blood curdle seeing one out in the woods alone. I spend a majority of my time in the woods raxoxane I see a lot of strange things here in the U.P. Especially over Lake Superior. We are home home to the hammonascent line hopefully I spelled it correctly. We have a very strong magnetic field here and we sit on one of the worlds biggest copper deposits or atleast use too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Awesome! I have a friend that lives in Accra. I love all parts of the woods around the world. I am a care taker of the trees

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hi skeets! Welcome to ATS!

Please keep us informed on the critter activity in that neck of the woods this summer! I will try keeping any news from AK up and available. Since it has been the "hottest April in history" there is a possible increase in critters and the strange viruses they can carry. First hand accounts mean more than "sensationalized" stories.

Enjoy your stay here! And remember to leave the place in a better state when you found it!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Welcome! You'll find some rare and fascinating answers searching for them here on ATS, personally I think they go best with a grain of salt. Happy hunting!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh my word how Fascinating!!!! Yes i've gathered from all ive heard that they are usually terrifying to come across.Also its often been said that one should avoid looking at their eyes. Folks who have seen them found that the eyes traumatised and haunted them worse than anything.And almost everyone was impressed with a sense of evil about them,except one little boy.Maybe it helped that he was inside his house,when it looked in through the window.What an immensely mysterious breed of cryptid they are..

We don't have any here in Africa.But Mpumalanga Province,where we live is a strange place too.I've also seen a lot of weird things here.Lots of ufo sightings,and there's a strange flying cryptid around here.Streaks through the sky trailing a fire-trail behind it.I've seen it lift off vertically,like a Harrier plane,then go horizontal.Its done some strange things.I mean in the way it flies,and it emits a different type of lighting effect sometimes.I think it has a nest in the game reserve next to our yard.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

To be honest they are quite hard to tell what they are because they are so quick. They can leap 20 feet in one good stride. It's the first time I've ever heard them called what you referred to them as. I live on Lake Superior and I've seen some weird UFO's on the big lake. Also, I've heard numerous stories about underground military bases where I live. We once sat on the worlds largest copper deposits and supposedly they built bunkers underground in the mines here because the copper protects against an EMP attack or atleast hardens the electronics against them. It's hard to find info about anything in the upper peninsula because all the towns are so small and the woods are so vast you could hide just about anything here. I look forward to being able to make my own threads and share some of my stories and a bit of our local history. My mother is a 4 time
cancer survivor and is a historian and a world renown genealogist so I know quite a bit about my family back ground all the way until the 13th century. Thanks everyone for the humble welcomes.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well i'm looking forward to your threads.We actually live on a goldmine,this whole region has a lot of gold,there's several mines.Also lots of quartz,greenstone and there's remains of an ancient civilisation in this region.If you google Adams Calender and Temples of the African Gods by Michael Tellinger you can see pics of the ruins.There's theories about the Annunaki being in this region thousands of years ago,that the local tribes were basically forced to mine gold for them.Ancient legends of alien visitation next to what is today the famous Kruger Park also-in a place known as the Timbavati.The ancient legends from the shamans of those days suggest that is how the world famous White Lions of Timbavati came to be,that an alien visitation caused the mutation.A very mystical and mysterious region this,we are blessed to be here,i guess.Some believe this place is a kind of portal,a "thin place"

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Wow that's pretty interesting. We also have a large deposit of greenstone here also on a island out in Lake Superior. We also have a strange phenomena here too called The Keweenaw Vortex it is an alleged supernatural underground vortex created by two adjoined rivers. It is the site of a "holy relic" in which attracts various witches, tourists, gypsies and supernatural beings.

michigansotherside.com...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That's very interesting. Also about the greenstone,i thought this was the only place in the world where it was found

Here's a link to a dogmen episode,this is the best episode of the whole series-and it's a Long series. It would seem a Lot of folks have had dogmen sightings and encounters,wow.

This is a native American woman,Cat Hansen's story,and she tells it really well:
www.youtube.com...

The interesting thing is that they were quite used to Sasquatches/Bigfoots/feets? also,she speaks of it during her story,i cannot recall the name,but they had their own name for them.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Welcome Skeets, go post so you can start threads about all those interesting things.
So you are from the Keweenaw, my favorite place on earth. Or is that too far north?
Please have a nice stay, it can get a little rough in here, but the Mods are here to help you.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The keweenaw happens to be my neck of the woods! My favorite place on earth to be and one of the safest. I live as far north as you can goin Michigan. We don't even show up on the weather reports most of the time ! I'm ready to have some good healthy debates here !

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Kid in the Woods, internet is indeed amazing, if you live in the countryside or isolated it can open a lot of windows and doors to the world, enjoy the freedom and knowledge it grants you.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto
I spend 90% of my time in the woods. This is the only social media account I have. Mother Nature is the greatest thing we have and this planet is hurting. People find their causes to stand up and fight I.E. Equality, bathroom issues whatever it maybe be but my fight is for the trees and this planet. A lot of people say it's to late to make a change but there's plenty of people like me out there willing to stand up. This a great community I wish everyone a good day today.

"I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues."
Dr Seuss

top topics

join