It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Night Star

What is this "shed" you speak of?

This Shed I speak of is a wondrous place where we have dragons and elves and pixies and magical beings and creatures. It is a place of story telling and of people coming together in friendship and love. We can get crazy and silly sometimes. It is quite an interesting place actually. Nice to see you!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Ok Q, If you are gonna be the bartender,....

Just keep making me Tequila sunrise's and All will be well with me.

edit on 17-5-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Good God people.

They just close you down for being too big ... and a few minutes later you are on page 2 of the new thread.

By the time I post this, you will likely be on page 3.

Slow down!

ROFLMAO

P

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Done, I will make you many kitty kat. In person!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow, that was quick. I refreshed the page and had a big WTF moment. The Shed 5 was closed! I thought somebody had gotten into trouble but nope. Too big. Hmm.

You and Night...I ought to take pics of me in my undies so you can get it out of your system. Have a barf bag handy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Your missed page one? LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

This Shed I speak of is a wondrous place where we have dragons and elves and pixies and magical beings and creatures. It is a place of story telling and of people coming together in friendship and love. We can get crazy and silly sometimes. It is quite an interesting place actually. Nice to see you!

I wouldn't want to foul up such a wondrous place. I have a weak spot for pixies.

Nice to see you.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OMG, I'm still laughing.

Pheonix, our mighty wolf Lord has arrived! Thank God! I do wish you would show up more often in here! Hugs!

Oh wolfie, it was horrible I tell you! I thought the Shed was dead forever. I thought I was gonna die, I thought...then I stopped thinking and ran around like an idiot trying to get the new place up. LOL

Scary when you see the owner just appear out of nowhere like that, we all assume OMG we are in trouble, what did we do, what did we say? LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

OMG.
Skid you made me laugh.

Thank you.

Now since we are on a conspiracy site... Lets talk about your underwear.

Are you a underwear bomber. LOL!!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I wouldn't want to foul up such a wondrous place. I have a weak spot for pixies.

Nice to see you.

Why would you foul up the place? Shall I introduce you to my little pixie named Pesky who is a character in my story? She also lives here in the shed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Dang Girl...

I just checked my blood pressure. It is up. LOL!!!

Well I know I am alive.

Dang!

I am not going to sleep for a while. Then again.... I am starting to yawn.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Kat, I know, I was getting sleepy earlier and now I'm like wide awake. All this excitement!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Are you a underwear bomber.

Only when I eat beans lol.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ha, and you thought you could get rid of me by closing Shed 5 - it's not that easy to fool me!!
It's actually easier

Anyway, warp speed 9 it is already in here - it would be good NS if we had a number for cut off, I know it was 400, but maybe we aim now for 300 as the limit, just in case.

I feel like 5 had just opened, and it just picking up speed, now we are aboard a new train on a journey to ... ?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Kat, I know, I was getting sleepy earlier and now I'm like wide awake. All this excitement!

It's the adrenalin

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Things get too big in the shed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And your Son has been writing some cool stuff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey! Since this shed is just getting started I can FINALLY join y'all without feeling like I just burst into someone's living room!

You are all now honorary Fendersons. Feel free to bestow this honor upon all whom you meet. Not only do they deserve it but it's also a great way to stay in shape!

Now, if you all will momentarily excuse me, I feel a sudden bout of hysteria coming off... or on I mean...

*wanders off cackling like mad*

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'll catch up with you folks in a sec. I heard from SkepticOverlord and it seems that there was a flurry of hits on the threads yesterday that caused some database havoc. He feels we need to look at 200 pages maximum.

So we might be moving every two days at the rate the sheds have been moving. I think I shall call the next one The Enterprise Shed 7. LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Cagliostro, you can burst into our living room any time, anyone can.

Zazz, that cat is HUGE!

Kat my virtual Son always writes great stuff.

Hi Bob, I knew you'd find the bread crumb trail. We had to leave donut crumbs for Jacy again.

Keep the beans away from Skid!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join