It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

What's up hunny? You sound annoyed.

If you just want to rant about 'some people' I will join you.
Some people are dumb, mean, selfish, can't follow instruction/direction...and eat the last donut!!

*raises fist*
"Damn you some people!!!"

Okay, what are we upset about?
jacy

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I swear, some people... If they asked you for directions to the Emearald CIty and you said, "Oh that's easy,just stay on the yellow brick road and follow it and it will take you right too the city," they would still get lost and ask where to turn..... You could even have bright pink footprints leading all the way there and still.... Mumbling.....

I had to go into town today to shop. I don't like it most of the time.

I have to deal with folk who (I Swear) have decided that the rules of the road don't mean a thing. Going thru a parking lot is like going thru the indy racetrack.
The fact that they are on vacation and not in there home town, seems to make them think they can just ignore the laws and common sense.

Sorry to hear your having a time. I can relate. People suck!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi all, just caught up.

Pages are whizzing by so fast, no time today to do individual replies, but I did read all posts.

((((((hugs)))))) for all

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

To be honest I'm fumbling with words today...wanted to say "hi" but couldn't seem to write anything worthwhile, so I went with pictures.

Ah, pictures. If only....

I'm fumbling with life today, but failing pictures, I tried words. Big mistake...big.

CF

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

(oops)

edit on 17-5-2016 by ClownFish because: Double post, double post...sorry...sorry

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

LOL, some people do suck. Tourists coming here are in for a surprise. The 405 freeway is a nightmare at all hours. You can't move lol.

This is the bullsnip!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I swear, some people... If they asked you for directions to the Emearald CIty and you said, "Oh that's easy,just stay on the yellow brick road and follow it and it will take you right too the city," they would still get lost and ask where to turn..... You could even have bright pink footprints leading all the way there and still.... Mumbling.....

Well now, fine friends we will be. I get lost on a tread mill!

CF

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Aww, I'm sorry you're fumbling too.

Did I just read somewhere that you have a big hole in your ceiling now?
That sounds pretty awful.

I'm still feeling...awkward, even now. Just 'off' today, for whatever reason.

*waving hello* at crappiekat and 1984...
jacy

edit on 17-5-2016 by jacygirl because: spelling a name wrong

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Maybe some George Carlin is in order here...

eta: ClownFish is here? yaaaayyyyyy
edit on 17-5-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Ain't that the truth!!

It's always a good time for some George Carlin, the man was a freaking genius!!

How are you doing today Sourcery?
jacy

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
No way, nope, wouldn't do it.

This is my town Athens,WV
We have a CVS, 2 banks, a Gino's restaurant, Moe's restaurant, Deli Mart gas station/quick mart, and we just got a Dollar Store. We have ONE red light. Now the town is the part zoomed in, the area on the large map bigger than the town in our local Concord University. (if you click on the link)

OK, now I will go get caught up but that picture made me skid to a stop! LOL

edit on 5/17/2016 by Martin75 because: Whaz up my Shed Sistas

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hiya Jacygirl! I am doing swell! Down to using one crutch to get around.....so that's always nice! Apparently there's no sorcery available to heal my ankle, so i'm settling for the ol' fashioned way haha.

How are you? Hope you don't mind my inviting myself to the shed

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Hi Jacy and All!!!

I have been out and about today.

Went to check out the launch at a new lake I want to fish.

I got lucky, there was a couple pulling there boat out as I pulled up. He let me know there did not seem to be any holes in the landing, and it looked like the water line was right to launch my boat.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow morning. WOO HOO!!!

Hey Q. Good Gawd. I would not be able to handle that. That is part of the reason I got the hell out of Illinios. Too many people.
edit on 17-5-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The donuts grow from the walls, trees, and pretty much everything else in here. What more can you want?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hi Sourcery.

Glad to hear things are getting better.

Times heals all.

Here a treat for you. Hope you like oreo's.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sourcery no one just invites themselves to The Shed. It is this amazing magical place that just pulls us in and quickly meshes us together into an amazing family. [[[HUGS]]] Welcome!!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh! I forgot why I showed up here now!

Today I hit a thousand stars! Imagine that!

I just wanted to tell someone. ..I know how narcissistic that sounds, but I have to admit, it gave me a tiny thrill...well, I exaggerate...it gave me a huge thrill, sorry to admit.

I was just pausing to ask myself why I should be so ridiculously thrilled over a star or two, and then I remembered something. I've been picking up stars off the ground since 1983, but I had forgotten why, so I paused to ponder that...

We were at a dance festival. It was the first anniversary of my mother's suicide. It seemed to me that I should be engaged in some sort of maudlin sad ritual by myself but the agenda would not allow for this, so I asked for a sign, remembering that old scene from Carousel. The day continued and I was too busy running from class to class to give this another thought. That night, exhausted, climbing the stairs to our room, I remembered again about the anniversary and how I had asked for a sign but had then forgotten all about it. But reaching for the keys to the lock and looking down at the door step, I noticed a tiny, red, glittering little star.

Sigh...that's all behind me now. But looking forward, I now have 1000 stars under my belt! I might have to change my Avatar to StarFish!

Anyway, thanks for listening to my chatter...the Shed is my family, and family to so many others.

CF

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wow, your town is peaceful, I can even see you waving.
Here is another photo on the 405. From Google. I will not go on the 405 to take a photo lol.
I see this all the time. Dude on side of road like WTF is this place. A tourist for sure!

edit on 5 17 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

EEEEK thank you so much, I love oreos and milkshakes, how could you know?

a reply to: Sourcery Sourcery no one just invites themselves to The Shed. It is this amazing magical place that just pulls us in and quickly meshes us together into an amazing family. [[[HUGS]]] Welcome!!!

AWWWWW thanks Martin75, HUGS and an oreo milkshake? I think i'm just settle in right here. Take that, politics!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Congrats my dear ClownFish! Everytime you tell a story it seems to send shivers up and down my spine, you are such an incredibly real and true person!

Thank you for being you.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join