It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS Video Reveals Training Camp For Young Asian Boys In Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Maybe it is early in the morning but when I see this type of stuff it just really bothers me. Check link for full story and pictures. Some of these kids are younger than 9 years old IMO
www.vocativ.com...

The final scene features one Malaysian fighter, Abu Talha am-Malisi, who specifically threatens Indonesia and Malaysia. “We renounce your so-called citizenship,” he says. “We are coming to you with soldiers you will never be able to defeat. This is a promise from Allah.”

The video ends with a group of about 23 boys and 11 older ISIS militants throwing their passports into a fire.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How is ISIS even able to have these training camps with the all seeing western powers supposedly dropping bombs on Syria?

The whole notion is beyond ridiculous.
edit on 16-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

“We are coming to you with soldiers you will never be able to defeat.

The never ending war on terror… arms merchants are jubilant.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

How is ISIS even able to have these training camps with the all seeing western powers supposedly dropping bombs on Syria?

Because, despite the beliefs of plenty of conspiracy theorists here, the US government doesn't make a habit of murdering women and children.

There are three groups of people within Syria:

1. Government forces systematically killing any opposition.
2. Opposition fighters whose sole intention is to stop the Assad regime from murdering innocent people.
3. Terrorists from a fanatical death cult taking advantage of the chaos to grab land while threatening the rest of the world.

We support the opposition fighters, while attempting to stop the terrorists.

It's really not that hard, if you trust what's actually happening there rather than the bs by conspiracy bloggers and the likes of Alex Jones - or even Russia, who seem more interested in killing anyone but Assad's forces.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

This doesn't answer the question does it. Western powers are not aware of where the ISIS camps are in the desert?

Western powers are not aware where the oil fields are that are being exploited by ISIS? Western powers don't see hundreds of trucks transporting oil from these oil fields? Western powers don't see where these trucks deliver their payload?

Sure.

You must be off your rocker.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And to add to the quagmire that is called the Middle East you have Turkey smack dab in the middle collecting money from EU because lets face it Russia cut of the oil funding .Turkey a NATO/western or Eastern or Middle earth country has some very muddy hands with a lot of blood to answer for .

US helps the Kurds while Turkey attacks the Kurds and by extension the US .The only group that seems to be united in a drive is the covert CIA ....Do they give reports? probably not .....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Sorry I don't see what your answer to DutchMasterChief has to do with the point he raised and I was about to write before I saw his and your reply.

It is strange that these sites can exist with all the surveillance that the West has on Syria. How many women and children are there to be bombed on the sites that train terrorists?

There is a moral problem for decent minded people in that those being trained are kids, but they are being trained to target and kill others deliberately. We can say well they're kids and playing - but that isn't the truth at all and those kids are being made into lethal little soldiers regardless of their young ages, they are indoctrinated by the sound of it and are not therefore trustworthy. Would you take one into your family?

The nonsense of fighting Assad is more about oil being drilled for on Syrian land and Saudi aspirations to rule the world by its insidious spread of Wahabism which has nothing to do with Assad who was elected just the same as Cameron and Obama.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Maybe it is early in the morning but when I see this type of stuff it just really bothers me..

Does this Bother you in the same way or is it just a Muslim thing..?

Nothing like getting them interested while they are young. eh.
edit on 16-5-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Right, so what you are saying is that that ISIS camp was having an open day and the neighbourhood kids got to visit.

So the OP says he is bothered by seeing child soldiers being trained for actual battle, and this prompts you to suggest he is bashing muslims and you have to point out that the west is supposedly training child soldiers too?

Wth is wrong with you?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Right, so what you are saying is that that ISIS camp was having an open day and the neighbourhood kids got to visit.

So the OP says he is bothered by seeing child soldiers being trained for actual battle, and this prompts you to suggest he is bashing muslims and you have to point out that the west is supposedly training child soldiers too?

Wth is wrong with you?

WTH is wrong with you?...Blinkered much. You can deny it all you like. The West has been training child soldiers long before the Al qaeda and IS were even a concept and long before these groups even thought of training children for war. Fact.

Open Day..Haha. Yeah, I was a Firing Guns in full combat uniform at the age of 11 or 12 mate. some 37 years ago, and i never went to a "open day".

Jeezo, you make it sound like the British Army just turn up at gala days and Job centres and shopping malls for #s and giggles...It's a recruitment drive and the younger they can get them interested the better....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Open Day..Haha. Yeah, I was a Firing Guns in full combat uniform at the age of 11 or 12 mate. some 37 years ago, and i never went to a "open day".

You were in a training camp in a warzone with the intention of training you to become an active child soldier?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The difference in my way of looking at this stuff is the young Muslim kids will be called upon to fight and die long before their 18th birthday. I am reminded of another video (although there are several) of the young lad 12 years old called Jihad John who carried out many kills for Allah.
6 year old suicide bomber youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You were in a training camp in a warzone with the intention of training you to become an active child soldier?

It's amazing when you point out obvious double standards at play how some people get their knickers in a bunch and go on the offensive. in fact it's hilarious.

Here's another that will surely have your faux rage meter up in and around the Red zone.

Training camp for Christian extremist Child Soldiers found in the UK.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

What annoyed me was that you just assumed that the OP was holding this against muslims in specific when he said nothing to imply such a thing.

It was more indicative of your agenda.

So instead of posting some pics, do you have any evidence that children are being trained to be active child soldiers in the UK?

Regarding your experience, did you become a child soldier?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Just like all those Saudi Arabians living right now in the high mountains of Bosnia who twenty years ago worked wonders for their overlords in NATO destabilising the former Yugoslavia.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
it's like agenda... circus for everyone believe their strengh

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
they are still kids

top topics

join