It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bathroom Battles: All part of the war on breeders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

yeah, 3/4 of Mexican immigrants to the US (legal or otherwise) receive government entitlements to which they are precluded from law from receiving. (The Obama administration violates US laws by cutting them a check, or issuing an EBT card).

Completely untrue.

Furthermore, it would seem that if your concern is the breakdown of the nuclear family, you'd actually want more immigrants from Latin American countries that tend to be predominately Catholic and are much more likely to have negative opinions of childbirth out of wedlock, contraception, etc.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh there's still no one stopping you, just think about the impacts first. Or don't it's up to you.

edit on 16-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
The hypothesis offered here is that the Bathroom Battles concerning where transexuals should urinate and defecate are proxy fights for the larger war against the family unit.

like the legalize/normalize gay marriage movement, the transpotty movement creates a privileged class out of a small minority of the population. The majority must end traditional conduct in public (using sex-identified bathrooms) for the sake of 'not' torturing a small group of people who consciously decide to create chaos by attacking sexual norms in the first place.

The long-term goal is to destroy the family (a goal for every totalitarian movement) by destroying the definitions of fatherhood/motherhood man/woman, etc., and by sexualizing children as well as teens and adults.

It doesn't feel like there's a "war on breeders" when I'm surrounded by chronically jobless "mothers and fathers" who seem to get paid very well for having a bunch of kids. Whenever I'm in the grocery store I see obviously uneducated women and men with very nice clothes and full shopping carts while I see people that you can tell just got off work (dirty, in uniforms) with just a few items. I've known many people who get crazy high amounts of food stamps, free housing, and bills cut very low. They seem to have enough money for nice clothes, playstations, top of the line phones, and even enough to support their drug habits. My boyfriend's cousin keeps popping out babies and sells her 700+ food stamp/ebt every month.

Yeah, this is somewhat off topic, but I'm just saying that I really feel that the bathroom issue is not a war on "breeders". I know I sound bitter. I guess that is because I am when it comes to the extreme catering to parents that I see. I just see it all time, and most of the time the kids are treated like dirt and don't see most of the benefits that are meant for them.

It does annoy me when I see men in women's clothes in the women's bathroom but it's not a big deal and I'd never be rude or say anything to them about it. I think being gay is pretty natural but sexual reassignment surgery is a joke, in my opinion. Sorry, but I don't think that changes one's sex. It just mutilates them. Why not be your sex and dress, date however and whoever? Then again, it's their bodies and they can mutilate it if they want but don't try to force me to believe it does something that I believe it does not.

I think the extreme ends of either side of this bathroom "issue" are ridiculous. I wish people fought this hard for other injustices!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

like the legalize/normalize gay marriage movement, the transpotty movement creates a privileged class out of a small minority of the population.

The fact that you think giving someone equal rights is a notion of privileged shows everything that's wrong with you and your kind.

This directly suggests that you think you are in a position of authority over others, that your status in society is more valued than anyone else's, that you think you "deserve" privilege yourself because you're straight, or conservative, or Christian.

Lets' get something right here, you are not more deserving of rights than anyone else in your nation.

None of this has any impact on you as an individual, affording someone else basic rights has no impact at all on your existence, you are not superior to anyone else and you do not get to afford yourself some imagined authority enabling you to deny others their rights.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Until about 20 years ago, there was an assumption that society existed to help people start and nurture families.

Erm, not true, not true in the slightest.
Your own damn Constitution directly states that all are equal and all have the right to freedom, liberty and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

Where in your Constitution does it say anything about society being for those having kids?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As in the days of Noah...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Oh yes, I agree completely with the points you raise that the government has bought in or over here the pressures to stop you helping the poor.

The bankers didn't cause Katrina but silly saw a means of getting more money out of the poor. You would think they would all have got together to help and put up a fund for people to access to rebuild their lives. Most of the elite couldn't count all their money in several lifetimes in any case and doing something good with it wouldn't have caused them any nightmares in reality.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The UK government has had a long and proud policy of treating its 'root people like serfs and giving the best to the new comers regardless of whether they have anything practical to offer this country or not. I concur with you.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: redempsh an American child will use up 20 times the resources as a child born in the 3rd world. Maybe it's about time people thought about these things before popping them out as if there is no consequence. That's of course if you want their to be a habitable world for your brood to enjoy

www.scientificamerican.com...

Would you then suggest the american kids use 20 times less resources and live in a shed and starve?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I am sorry that you are so offended by what others do and where they pee and poop. I guess you see yourself as better than this small minority and they should not get the same advantages as yourself.

Its so sad how blind people are to bigotry and hate.

Has this ever affected you personally? Like, while you were in the girls bathroom...you saw someone peeing standing up?

IF so, again, sorry that you are so immature that you cannot handle people that are different than you.

The problem is you and people like you, not the government, Obama or transgenders. Discrimination needs to be eliminated and if people like you want to still be miserable then it needs to be forced.

edit on 16-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow. The number of flags and stars you got for that rubbish. Old bigots of ATS - go ahead and pass on already.

I took a piss in Walmart bathroom earlier. There was a guy making gross bowel noises in the stall next to me. Dammit, i should of knocked and asked if she was a woman.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That's just it; I am contending for the sake of this thread that forces are, indeed, attempting to lower the birth-rate and eliminate the family unit as a locus of power & decision-making in the west.

if that were the case surely abortion would be legal in america and, the adoption of 'one child' policies would also be enforced?
allowing an individual undergoing gender transformation, to choose their toilet of choice would deter people from breeding, how exactly?

Until about 20 years ago, there was an assumption that society existed to help people start and nurture families. There were noise ordinances in residential neighborhoods, as well as curfews for children. Most of these laws are now off the books;

'In 2000, when 337 cities had curfews, Bob Knight, then-President of the National League of Cities and mayor of Wichita, Kansas, called curfews “a growing trend in the United States as city officials look for answers to ensure the safety of youth in their communities.” Since 2000, the number of US cities with curfews increased an estimated 50 per cent to about 500.'

likewise zoning ordinances that control how close liquor stores and "adult entertainment" can be built near schools have been repealed. Whether or not this is part of a conscious plan, many people are noticing that there is a definite trend which favors any 'alternate lifestyle' over traditional two-parent families

i'm unaware of trans only adult entertainment.

There is another thread on ATS (that someone else started) which contends that parenting is more difficult now than in the past, due to constraints on parents.

maybe more to with people being stupid?
raising a kid during the black death or a world war was, id imagine difficult.
curbing their time on facebook, not so much.

I have oodles of kids, by the way. I get harassed constantly by the authorities for it, too. That's what I'm saying here.

lets hope that somebody undergoing years of hormonal therapy and, numerous operations using the female toilets at walmart does not halt your libido then.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I think skinny jeans are more to blame for causing a drop in fertility than any conspiracy with the bathrooms and transgendered, but I'll give you a 10/10 for originality!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's not about that at all. It's a movement to see if the norm can accept that other norm. (They) are fully aware that most folks, with no understanding or knowledge about such a norm will cause chaos. This way you will ask for a action by them and then they will enforce a solution. That choice amongst (corporations)= You, will affect the parent company (US) in ways to which that in order for their owner to maintain peace is to make your (corporations) happy.

What gives anyone the right to try & change spiritual order,that which not many understand?

You have a hard time already judging for your longevity & health.

Your asking for the halting of evolution on every level but will accept a devolution on the mass level because you believe that they know what's good for you.

Humans. Hast thou no eye to see a repeat of the origins? Hast thou not recognized as of yet the duality that surrounds thee?

Hast thou sinful nature become the master of thy domain?

Man is most insane & not outsane.
edit on 16-5-2016 by AscendantCause42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The hypothesis offered here is that the Bathroom Battles concerning where transexuals should urinate and defecate are proxy fights for the larger war against the family unit.

like the legalize/normalize gay marriage movement, the transpotty movement creates a privileged class out of a small minority of the population. The majority must end traditional conduct in public (using sex-identified bathrooms) for the sake of 'not' torturing a small group of people who consciously decide to create chaos by attacking sexual norms in the first place.

The long-term goal is to destroy the family (a goal for every totalitarian movement) by destroying the definitions of fatherhood/motherhood man/woman, etc., and by sexualizing children as well as teens and adults.

So you're saying that the people that passed those bills are in cahoots with those that oppose them? And it's all for the war on family and family values?

That seems like a shot in the dark to me.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Thou eyes have betrayed thee.

Hast thou not recognize the lack thereof?

No: Compassion towards your fellow man/woman
Unity regardless of beliefs yet keep the respect of culture
Communication
Community
Respect of that which is different in image yet the same
Respect for your homework and it's creatures
Respect for the environment in which you live to survive
Respect to thy soul and spirit, acknowledgement of thy origin
Awareness of the spiritual nature of nature

In all of this, be it not for the lack thereof, thou shalt know the master of thy origin. All that live here will only know here.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The hypothesis in the OP is completely ludicrous.
Homosexual marriage, or mixed restrooms, has no effect upon heterosexual relationships or practices. They change absolutely NOTHING for them.

I would be more concerned about what is being put into the air, water, or food, that is bringing down the IQ over there....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I believe there is most certainly an agenda afoot.

As planned by the nefarious powers that be decades ago. It is all falling into place with few bouts of resistance. Everyone here knows about it, either by reading a thread or just searching the internet.

If you want to believe it or not, is your freedom. So is choosing who you are and how you want people to perceive you.

By all means have your freedom and liberty to do so just don't tell me how or what I should believe in, and I will keep my beliefs to myself.

Nothing against OP, but it seems that this entire ridiculous argument is being concocted to do exactly that. Which is my right to fight against.

Carry on.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

This country isn't a country anymore. It's been operating like a Corporation for decades, right under people's noses and no one figured I out yet? C'mon humans. Let not thy crown rest upon thy root.

You cannot use the Constitution in a fictional (Corporate) environment and system. The Constitution is only protecting the Natural man. I.e. Common Law.

In this system, what happens in the public (business, contracts etc.) Is UCC. The very prominent fictional world that everyone lives by. This means the US is a warehouse where no one lives.

Don't take it personal. People are asked if they will a suppression of common law using maritime,Admiralty & Statutory laws.

Don't beg for that. It would mean the demolishing of right to exercise common law as a soveign. And most of you don't know how to live sovereign.

There is no Constitution. When the gold left so did the sovereignty of this country.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lol. I cant tell if this is satire.
No the real reason for the potty wars is that these religious conservatives lost their most recent fight against equality (gay marage) and now theyre looking to maintain some kind of control. Parts of this country are populated by people who need to be superior for their lives to have meaning, before gender it was race. These bad Americans for whatever reason never developed the social skills needed to truly see all men as created equal. America as a whole is greater and far more noble than these backward members. This truth is recognized and historically, minoritiy americans have sometimes needed to be defended from their bigoted knuckle draging neighbors by things like the civil rights act, voting rights act, ect. Its only a matter of time before the federal government has to step in yet again to defend american citizens from official local bigotry. This is why conservative neo confederate states rights types fight so hard to limit the federal government, so no one will be in a position to step in and correct their unamerican discrimination.

edit on 16-5-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2016 by LordSnow21 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join