It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello it is me, INEVERQUIT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
First impressions are lasting. I would like to start by sharing a few things about myself. I am married. I have a son. I am a teacher. I have many interests; sports, photography, poker, animals (cats and dogs), technology, nature, philosophy, psychiatry, ufology, archeology, writing, debate, human behavior and theosophy.

I hope to be able to stimulate your interests in some of these topics from time to time, by offering my own take and I look forward to hearing from the many diverse personalities that I am certain can offer their own insights. Many cultural differences are evident from my perusal so far.

Not every topic can be discussed rationally when it comes to strong opinions and human nature lends itself to a defensive stature. I am capable of recognizing certain tactics when a discussion becomes attacked and I do not partake when I feel there is an agenda to derail a well thought out expression.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: INEVERQUIT

Welcome then! I can't wait to see what you do unto others.
edit on 16-5-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

What?? You didn't mention politics. Doncha know ya gottat take a side here. Either side, jump in with both feet and never budge an inch. Don't cha know?

Your intro sounds interesting and worth listening to now and then. Tell you what? I will read some of what you have to share on any topic except politics. I enjoy many people here but find that the over flow of excitement in those forums is maddening. So I will be looking for you to speak on any of your interests.
t

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

For the love of being programmed and turning into a puppet,please don't choose

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You sound interesting and I look forward to seeing your threads and posts! Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

HI there,

glad you found your way to ATS - hope you enjoy looking around, and I will be keeping an eye out for your posts and threads.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Welcome! My best advice for newcomers is stay away from "chemtrail" topics unless you have proof of a verified sample taken at altitude. Lol.

Other than that, enjoy! There are a lot of great minds here and as a teacher, you should fit right in. I have learned a lot here and I'm sure you have some instruction to share as well.

Btw: I really appreciate your candor concerning the anger you explained in your first post. You're going to be alright here.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I think we are all entitled to our own opinion, however, it is how that opinion is put forth that makes a huge difference between civility and offensive behavior. Disagreements can be made without being obnoxious, wouldn't you agree? I do have a rather dry sense of humor sometimes that can be misinterpreted.

I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am not a huge fan of the political arena. I tend to avoid any topics regarding elections or parties because the very nature of it is rather disturbing to me. I do hope to see you in other areas of interest.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, I hope to not let you down, since you took the time to endow me with such a sweet little creature!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Oh good a surveillance state, there is no escaping big brother is there? Just do not look directly into the light for to long! Thank you though for the welcome.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS .

You will find loads of stuff here to pass the time

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole... off you go.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

How cute! It's nearly impossible to offend me though, just sayin. I admit I checked out your ATS history for a second and I liked that comment, lol.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

See you on the boards.

new topics

top topics

join