It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Tracks Found in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
In British Columbia, Francis Joe found a trail of huge 15 inch footprints in his strawberry field on the reservation where he lives. He thinks they belong to the legendary creature the Cowichan people call Thumquas. He says, "That's not the tracks of an ordinary human."
He heard his dogs barking, but didn't pay any attention to them because they often "bark all night." Local fishermen told him they've heard growling noises in the brush along the river.

Thirty years ago, his three daughters saw a sasquatch in the same vicinity. "It was just getting dark and it was standing by a ditch just staring at us," says Jeanne Bob. "It was really big, black and hairy, and had a very strong smell. I wasn't kidding then and now I really believe it."

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Dragonrider i know this does not pertain to the topic.

Why will you not talk to me?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Shaq with a really bad hangover?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Dragonrider i know this does not pertain to the topic.

Why will you not talk to me?

He might be using the igbore feature on you.

Hmm, interesting story. What will we call this one?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why - 'The Strawberry Sasquatch' of course!

J.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
When is someone going to coordinate an international clearinghouse for this data? This is getting silly.

A little in Canada, a little more in Arkansas, some in Tibet...then a year or more goes by with nobody caring. Then its news again, and its like starting over.

If we really want to find out, someone's gotta keep track, either in one spot, or as a project, and the project has to be perpetual.

Are we all just simply fascinated and unwilling to know? Is the world just gonna keep telling campfire stories with eyes like saucers everytime we see footprints of unusual nature or sightings...?

Make it happen, find out already!!!!

new topics

top topics

join