It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Airing Hillary Clinton's Attack Ads for Free

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XP100

originally posted by: Sremmos80
So Hilary is a tricky politican that knows how to find loop holes in the rules, whodathunkit.

Don't be so quick to judge. Perhaps PR Guy John Miller is working on a similar strategy for getting Donald some free press too.

Or talking with China and Russia about some Emails from some lady.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Do you have a point?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

edit on 5152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, the point is even if you weren't voting for Trump, you would be voting for the politician he spent money on.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

That's fine. I don't have a problem with his money. I just don't want him.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So Hilary is a tricky politican that knows how to find loop holes in the rules, whodathunkit.

Don't be so quick to judge. Perhaps PR Guy John Miller is working on a similar strategy for getting Donald some free press too.

But Trump gets the most press when he’s not even trying: The media can’t get itself to look away during his victory speeches, his rallies, or his Twitter meltdowns. Last year, CNN bumped a special on the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina to cover a Trump rally from beginning to end. Last week, every cable network stayed on him for 50 minutes as he rambled about his vodka brand, while the Democrats fought a nail-biting primary in Michigan. How much is all this free media worth? This week, the New York Times, with the help of two independent tracking firms, crunched the numbers: $1.9 billion. That’s how much money Trump has generated in “earned media,” mentions of his campaign on television or other news sources. Put another way, that’s what the “disgusting” media has essentially donated to his campaign, while his competition spent millions of real dollars on advertisements promoting themselves or attacking him — to little avail in most primaries so far.

www.ibtimes.com...

Almost $2 billion in free press for Trump.

Just something to ponder.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's fine. I don't have a problem with his money. I just don't want him.

You get what HE wants either way.

So you are materialistic in this sense. Maybe Trump should have put up Taylor Swift to run for president.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Mostly from anti Trump ads that can't seem to get an argument right.

+5 million votes so far.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But Trump gets the most press when he’s not even trying: The media can’t get itself to look away during his victory speeches, his rallies, or his Twitter meltdowns.

www.ibtimes.com...

Almost $2 billion in free press for Trump.

Just something to ponder.

Publicists Miller and John Barron must have the secret sauce to free airtime.

Or, perhaps, people simply love watching a ridiculous carnival act. Kardashian/Hilton 2020.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

Mostly from anti Trump ads that can't seem to get an argument right.

Did you read my source?

Last year, CNN bumped a special on the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina to cover a Trump rally from beginning to end. Last week, every cable network stayed on him for 50 minutes as he rambled about his vodka brand, while the Democrats fought a nail-biting primary in Michigan.

Sounds like free-reign to me. Not anti-Trump.

+5 million votes so far.

There's only so many people that can vote in the US. As much as you and others have used that propaganda rhetoric, we ran-out of voters a long time ago.

Apparently Trump has ghost voters?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: awareness10
She gets her ads for nothing and her coke for free?

I hear mark knoffler some where humming a tune.....

I want my...i want my...i want my ads for free.... i want my..i want my.. i want my ads for free. Hillary gets her money from others....and her PACS for free. She gets her money for nothing....PACS for free.

Nice !

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So ... you want to tell media companies who they can and can't support now?

Not very "free market" of you, Xuench.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Once again I ask how a liberal media can exist when it is owned by rich conservatives. Air America was the only liberal media and its defunct. Drive around and turn on the radio during the day. The liberal media is Rush Limbaugh on 20 am stations. I can't believe people are so stupid, open your eyes. You've been brainwashed. There is no liberal media.

<< 1  2   >>

join