It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the funniest videos I've seen in awhile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I love women. Hate nutty feminists and this gal gets BTFO.

"Women live longer! We're stronger and better!"

"When men are married to women that scream like you they want to die sooner."

Also Tracy is hot.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I think that, that lady is crazy. I wanted to hear what the other guy had to say, what I found the most entertaining was that they wanted to cut him off like his opinion is ridiculous. It is # like that that confirms bias among some while leaving others like me like WTF over??

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I saw a different version of this on rektfemenistvideos or one of those channels. It was a good laugh.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Not very PC of me but I starred and flagged your post.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Proud of you boo

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I feel so bad for my son. Right now he's going through a phase where every day he gets in the car and tells me all about how when he grows up he's going to get a wife and be a daddy, and he tells me all his big plans for those days. Somehow, they always manage to include robots, but that's something else ...

But then I hear these ladies screech, and I worry about him. How will he ever be happy?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In truth Western lifestyle corrupt both men and Women. "Its get rich or die trying."

Don't make me talk about the mussies though.

America is nothing like in the 1930's. Respect and Family.
edit on 13-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Lmao typical Fox nonsense, arguing which gender lives a happier life. I couldn't make it to the end of the video, both the guy and girls were morons. These days I can get smarter commentary from YouTube news sources.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

BTFO?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Blown the f out

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I understand now thanks.

It's videos like this that are partly responsible for making people stupid.

link   
Double post.
edit on 14-5-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post.
edit on 14-5-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I feel so bad for my son. Right now he's going through a phase where every day he gets in the car and tells me all about how when he grows up he's going to get a wife and be a daddy, and he tells me all his big plans for those days. Somehow, they always manage to include robots, but that's something else ...

But then I hear these ladies screech, and I worry about him. How will he ever be happy?

Maybe the wife and kids will be the robots he's talking about.

Wife and kids with On/Off switches? True happiness!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have to say, to think all women compare monetary status symbols and that material possessions make us happy, is a hasty generalization at best! I think more than anything, this mans comments are very telling of whom he is at his core, which is a malignant narcissist!

Obviously, he puts a lot of stock in the material things he has acquired and therefore believes because he thinks that way and his line of thinking is correct then All MUST think this wAy and if you state you have a different opinion then you are automatically wrong... Anyone who walks down this line of thought is going to be more likely to be sexist and objectify women....

Of course all women DO NOT base their there happiness on the amount of bling hey own!! This is a ridiculous statement! But this man is taking out his anger and derogatory remarks on all women because he got hurt by a woman!! This is so obvious....He is actually behaving as someone with "little dick syndrome"

Pax

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

IDK litmus test, real life... I know more money grubbers and narcissitic bitches then I do real woman that are down to earth. I dont often see woman attracted to really poor guys with crappy cars either. My observations may not reflect the whole spectrum but this is what I witnessed more of then not pretty much my whole life.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: paxnatus

IDK litmus test, real life... I know more money grubbers and narcissitic bitches then I do real woman that are down to earth. I dont often see woman attracted to really poor guys with crappy cars either. My observations may not reflect the whole spectrum but this is what I witnessed more of then not pretty much my whole life.

Maybe, but if a person looks they can find what they are truly looking for. My wife married me when i had very little material goods, but on the other hand she is a real person and many men today are not looking for reality. She wears little makeup no hair extensions or whatever makes their heads twice as big nowadays, gardens in jeans and buys good useable cloths instead of high heels.
My Brother's wife is a show girl and she is costly, cosmetic surgerys and all, he wanted that and I am pretty sure she would say goodbye the moment he did not have his big income. Choices all.

new topics

top topics

join