It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Islamophobia Report 2015

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
more wood to the fire:

www.reuters.com...

German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020.
edit on 14-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Tenfold that number and you'll have a realistic one. Reuters doesn't tell you where all that money goes into either, they're pretty vague for a reason:

For some reason, the largest single cost stemming from Europe’s closed immigration policy has been off the radar, until now. It isn’t hardware, nor is it software. It’s bureaucracy. Red tape is very expensive. Since 2000, the 28 EU member states plus Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Iceland have deported millions of people. This has cost an enormous sum, at least 11.3 billion euro.

www.themigrantsfiles.com...

And on top of all that we spend millions for dictators in Africa, Frontex and the new Triton missions. A whole lot of tax Euros at work, with the usual suspects likes Airbus or Thales on the qui bono side of things. Thanks for not tellung us that either, Reuters!

Looks kinda retarded to me, maybe thats why we're not supposed to see the money trails. And it's way more easier to blaim refugees for empty budgets when you don't tell the people who the big, way too expensive and obviously incompetent players in this game are.
I'm looking forward to Schäubles next speak, we'll probably have to save more due to the costs of this refugee crisis/ flood/ avalanche/ my ass! Given the fact that the EU was fully aware of the situation years ago, I'd rather say it's a red tape crisis.
Great times for islamophobia I guess. The MSM will make sure to steer the attention far, far, really far away from nasty red tape bs. To young muslim males and the califate of Europe maybe?.

Interesting times...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join