It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the 12 tribes of ancient Israel today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well if memory serves, 10 of the twelve have been found historically. leaving 2 unacounted for. i believe that the evidence of them will be found in south and central america.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dougreed
as the jews rejected jesus so jesus rejected israel

indeed. but more specifically, the lineage/nation of israel was that which was cut off. SPIRITUAL israel has remained even until now. why christians refuse to accept that "there are no jews nor greek" anylonger, i have no idea. reminds me of how the pharisees were chasing a dream that Jesus would reign on a literal throne. HEY! yet another problem of evangelicals... taking spritual scriptures and making them fit into a carnal, literal interpretation.

anywho, to answer directly, there is no real way to find out who is of the lineage of the jews. the jews of old were fairly dark skinned. now we have all these "euro-jews" and only some middle-eastern jews (not to say that darker skin affirms them to be of the lineage). maybe they got the same thing michael jackson has? or maybe their bloodlines are just that washed out.

i think the more important issues lie in how the "current" jewish people and their palestinian neighbors treat their fellow human beings. who cares what religion or bloodline someone is if theologies are being trampled on and blood is flowing in the streets?

c'est la vie. so long as evangelicals, extremist jews/muslims remain, destruction (in the guise of love and God's name) will as well.
daved

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well who knows in the "evangelical miss guided delusion and fundamentalist view" they think they are one of the lost tribes that found the light and the way.

You never know that they maybe plotting next.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've been reading up on some very interesting theories about the Pathan tribes of Afghanistan-Pakistan. The theory is that the tribe of Joseph, along with other Hebrew tribes settled in the region. The Yusufzai (meaning "Son's of Joseph) are the largest tribe of the Pathans. Although most Pathans profess to be muslim, they have their own code of honour and culture, "The Pashtunwali"

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join