It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I will make UFO (UAP ?) files public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Well, today the Presidential campaign has entered in a new stage, at least from the point of view of content, and one of the Candidates, who is by the way heading the battle for the Democratic nomination, Senator Hillary Clinton and former State Secretary has spoken about the UFO phenomenon as no body before in decades.

About a month a go the chair of Clinton Campaign manifested:

John Podesta , CNN interview April 7th 2016: American people can handle the truth' on UFOs

Please check:

www.cnn.com...

Today it have been made public some interviews in which the candidate H. Clinton openly has compromised her word in that she indeed will disclose the content of the X files of UFO activity with the public opinion.

Jimmy Kimmel late-night TV interview :
H.Clinton: “You know, there’s a new name,” Clinton said in the March appearance. “It’s unexplained aerial phenomenon,” she said. “UAP. That’s the latest nomenclature.”

Radio Interview 2015: H.Clinton: “I want to open the files as much as we can.”
...Do I believe in UFO? “I don’t know. I want to see what the information shows.” But, she added, “There’s enough stories out there that I don’t think everybody is just sitting in their kitchen making them up.”
.”

The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire late of 2015: H.Clinton: "I promise to get to the bottom of it.”

Please check:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

There are enthusiastics that believe that her interest in the UFO phenomena is important since shows the level of seriousness that the subject has gained along the decades of independent research. That is the optimistic perspective in the analysis of this position of Clinton with respect to the Alien life and the sightings that are still denied by the the government.

Now, from a more realistic perspective the promise of Hillary Clinton, of this night, make me remember the similar one of President Jimmy Carter in the campaign of 1976 that unfortunately became unfruitful, since he never disclosed any classified files during his Presidency and there are a lot of speculations of what could be the reason, considering that he was a political leader that used to be proud of his record of 'almost' never lie.

Jimmy Carter UFO, by Grant Cameron 01 August 2009:
The Carter promise of a complete release of UFO information, made before the election, changed slowly until in a
statement made in a letter written by Deputy Press secretary Walter Wurfel, the campaign pledge to release UFO I
nformation had completely disappeared.

Pls check:

www.presidentialufo.com...

Another Historic precedent is the so called memorandum that is signed by President John F Kennedy ordering to release classified documents about the various Roswell incidents of 1947 and that many consider it could be linked with at least one of the conspiracy theories about his tragic death.

John F Kennedy: Top Secret Memorandum, Classification review of all UFO intelligence Files affecting National Security, November
12th 1963: ". . .I have initiated [blacked out] and have instructed [then NASA Administrator] James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in joint space and lunar exploration. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fide as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources. It is important that we make a clear distinction between the knowns and unknowns in the event the Soviets try to mistake our extended cooperation as a cover for intelligence gathering of their defense and space programs."

Please check:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

We know of another President that it is said even met aliens, President Dwith Eisenhower, and that never talked openly about this in public, but whose supposed meetings with a kind of Nordic space race has been apparently confirmed in interviews granted by his son the historian John Eisenhower, ho has recently died.

Please check:
www.exopolitics.org...

Lets see if Clinton Promise will be accomplished, if she is not going to pay with her life to do so, or if simply this is another more of her tricks of campaign to attract the attention of the public using a very popular topic in the folk culture of America.

By the way, supposedly we have seen in 2015 a massive release of formerly classified documents of UFO activity, so I am wondering
what is the extremely secret information that Mrs Clinton is referring to?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/11/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Not that I disagree with him that we can handle the truth, but I think this is another campaign tactic. I don't believe she would do anything for a second.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Fine, make her audited financials of the Clinton Foundation public, release all email of herself and staff that have been hidden first and then we'll see if she gets to be the opening folly if the inevitable 'Disclosure'!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why do candidates always promise this...but never do it?
I think it just election shtick 101.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
dont believe anything this woman says.
she is now becoming desperate and will promise anything.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

She won't even make her speeches public but she will disclose the UFO files. Not to mention old slick willy didnt expose anything but his willy in office.

AHHH Yeah thats not going to happen.

Oh wait maybe she is in contact with Tom D?
edit on 38531America/ChicagoWed, 11 May 2016 21:38:03 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Well, we must recognize that she has an incredible ability to tell political fiction to entertain her followers, and well
frankly she has contradicted herself in a lot of occasions, to say that in a very polite way.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I believe her. It's literally the only thing I like about her. Maybe it's part of the process of official disclosure - to get the establishment candidate to release bits and pieces at a time. Jimmy Carter was an outsider, they weren't going to allow some pie-in-the-sky dreamer to be the one to break the news to the American public. There's also no reason she would say this, if it weren't true.

Does saying this help her, at all? Nope. It could even slightly hurt her.

There's three possible motivations for this:

1) The situation is as it appears. She is genuinely interested in UFOs like her husband and John Podesta are. She's not sure if she'll find anything.

2) She's the establishment candidate and the people behind the scenes have decided to trickle out disclosure.

3) She's the establishment candidate and the people behind the scenes have decided on using disinformation about aliens to further a one world government.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Yes,

you have definitively here a point, there are lot of X-files about what all what she was handling in private
servers, so many emails that are even not known by the own authorities that are investigating her activities, that
it is difficult to trust her sincerity about UFO files.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes, you are right, it is difficult to don't Laugh about her promise on this topic if we think in the way she has maintained in absolutely secrecy a lot of her very well paid speeches, like the ones for Wall Street , that so insistently has been requested by Senator Bernie Sanders to be disclosed and her campaign has denied any access of the media to them.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wouldn't hold my breath. Sure disclosure sounds great but judging on her and others who claimed they would release the info, it really does sound like pandering. Not even to mention the ills she can bring to the table are not worth the risk no matter how much one wants disclosure. Plus eventually with all the talk of email releases(nope. not talking about the S. Faal one but in general) what she knows may already exposed before the election.
edit on 11-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, it is likely that for the initiative that Hillary Clinton has showed to talk about this 'promise' that maybe we will see, in the not so much distant future, if Donald Trump is not going to balance the festival of political promises by offering to build a force field to prevent the illegal immigration of aliens to the USA, ( They are going to pay for it of course!).

I can't even imagine what Senator Bernie Sanders may offer about this topic, but possibly he would consider Clinton words carefully to claim that is part of Clinton Hysteria for the new wave of recovery that he is experiencing after Indiana and West Virginia primaries.

Now, the conservative independents possibly will argue that H.Clinton is needing so much to deviate the attention of the incoming disclosure of the investigation of the FBI and the DOJ on her emails, that she will talk if it is necessary of Big Foot or the Jersey Devil in public.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/11/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Bill said the same thing and came back with, (in my best Clinton voice) " I did not find any aliens to have sexual relations with."

So either Bill found nothing, nothing with Roswell or any other UFO thing.
He did find something and didn't tell his wife
He did find something and told Hillary and now Hillary knows but is lying but is trying to lure in the people that don't remember/wasn't born when Bill said the same thing.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
She should have just put them on her servers...

That said, I don't believe her either. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Her's does not bode well with truth telling thus far.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

She needs to release it anyway, regardless.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ever considered when any president candidate hit the oval office, has requested about this and in return he/she meets some power player behind the curtains.Any modern presidents never sought about UFO related subjects because someone behind the curtains told them not to and told them consequences if president choose to proceed with this request.

- V -

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Please stop repeating this lie..... she will NEVER make those records public OR she will come to the conclusion that there were no records in the first place.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
How many times has a candidate said this? fishing for votes is all I see.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is just more desperate reaching on Killary's part, she knows she is going to lose. " I'll tell you about the aliens if you let me be president "

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
to whom ever believes she would actually do this, is one of the real problems with our country. to many people believe liars these days. a lot of naïve people.

<<   2 >>

join