It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant explain this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I cant explain this, every day at random times 95% of the time when i am walking i get a strange feeling of a presence running up behind me and jumping into my body. At this point my personality changes for a brief moment. Other times i feel as if my astral body is ripped from my physical, taken into a dimension where time has no place, tortured with medical instruments, then released and my astral re alignes with ny physical. At this point i endure a quick moment of pain then disappears. One time this happen and a light scar appeared from no where. Everytime i touch this scare which i have now had for a year it throbs with pain down to the bone. Can anyone explain any of this ?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I just watched the movie where a demon leaves a 'mark ' on you, too."Ava's Posessions"- good movie, nothing to do with real life. If you feel this is happening to you often, seek medical attention. This is NOT a paranormal event.
edit on 11-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Some might refer to as a karmic event, where the spirit is going through the karmic hell instead of the body in a resolution body or bardo state but in such events the body encounters sickness or develops scars. There are accounts of monks living very peaceful lives of no harm and as they purify toward enlightenment and its stages have developed abcesses etc from past karma working itself out. If one is not mindful during their activities then where could the true self be thats underneath all of that mental chatter of illusion? The same thing shows up even in children or adults that are accident prone... the more severe the fault of karmic debt... the more severe it shows up or manifests in te physical world. The more mindful and in tune one gets the more aware of all of that occuring under the mental illusory veil one is not aware of occuring... in a sort of blissful ignorance, tat of course shows up as sickness, disease, old age and of course eventual death, to repeat the same process over again but of course not the same life just spirit in a different container to pick up the same chance to resolve these issues avoid the attachments of the new form to not perpetuate the same thing or decend into worse.

No biggie thats just how it operates...

as far as the fear business of possession and demonic activity... the guest is everything that is not oneself... the host is always what remains, this means thoughts and concepts of and about experience are not oneself as they go and come and are subject to change. The eternal mind or self not attached however is the host not subject to conditions or change... so basically everyone not realized plays hosts to a vareity of guests in some manner but not all one entertains is a good or positive energy to have over for company. So a well directed or placed mind is a good thing to out such business in order to strengthen ones will and focus the mind so it doesnt become lost in such fabrications or concepts not beneficial.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Anxiety and depersonalisation.

The scar was noticed only when you felt this. and your mind is taking it to where you are envisioning it.

I used to become other people, in public. still do at times. but those I would see, and not strangers. live their life for a mere moment. see them in the mirror in the morning, know their moods.

anxiety...

comes in many forms.. but if you insist, it is some paranormal thing, and want to argue, I'll just say dont worry. I wont argue. I already know. lived it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

I would hope no one would go a step further and try to dehumanize the empathy youve felt so strongly for others to absorb their anxieties as your own.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You're a wizard harry!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It maybe a sign that you need to visit the facilities.
Cheers

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm not sure if anyone can help you, but I hope so.
If I come across anything I can't handle, I refer the problem to my pal Jeshua (Jesus.) Have you tried this?
No belief in any religion required.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You"s are all ####ing idiots. I come on here to share and write a unexplainable consistent experience that has some phenomenal factors and every post so far is directed with a mundane mind set telling me basically to go find my marbles. If you cant have a open mind on a conspiracy and paranormal phenomena site then you should NOT BE ON HERE FULL STOP. If you wanna live in the mundane world go post your dullness on a Taylor Swift fourm or something. Its comments like what I have recieved that makes me conceal so much information from ever being shared.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Someone call an exorsist?

Just teasing... but jeese perhaps somethings are not meant to be shared, if it is only going to arouse agitation. If you wanted something specific and not various explainations based on peoples experience or conjecture, then perhaps address that in the OP instead of lashing out on people giving you what you asked for... if there was an expectation then be sure to outline that expectation.

Do you want woo woo or realism? Since theres been both in response then I suppose people will leave you to sort it out for yourself, until you can make some logical/rational reasoning for the occurances of which you speak that make sense to you.

sorry to poke you with a stick, but thats what youve done to everyone in response to your cant explain. Ive been through what youve explained, and I said exactly what is was from my examinations of it. Did it make me believe anything? Nope just a fragment of experience that Ive encountered in various writings and expressed the integration of what those systems said about it adding mine to the picture.

Of course its a puzzle even though an experience none the less and the more people that are not afriad to come forward or out with such things can help piece it together as a phenomina instead of slap a label of crazy as a loon, because it was something and is something real to you as a valid experience, and should not be discredited... but an attempt definitely should be made to understand it. Lashing out isnt going to help you nor anyone else in the mean time, which means being open to understanding of points of view and if not? As said until you can sort it... some things are better left unsaid.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oh snap, that does look like a lousy start to that reply, sorry.

No man, I was serious - the only one who can figure out things is you. So yeah, I apologize, it wasn't meant that way.

new topics

top topics

join