It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests erupt in Greece as government imposes more austerity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Protests erupt in Athens as parliament adopts new austerity measures.

Greek MPs have voted in favor of new austerity measures, including pension cuts, tax hikes, and new taxes on internet and TV.

Clashes with police broke out as thousands in Athens protested the moves that Greece’s creditors have been demanding.

Late on Sunday night, the Greek Parliament adopted controversial pension reforms set to reduce pension allowances and raise taxes, among other measures, in order to comply with EU bail-out requirements, as anti-austerity protests continued to rock Athens.
Greece, like every other EU nation, needs to protect its own sovereignty and abandon the EU.

These people do not have to be slaves to the Rothschild debt based central banking scheme.

The miraculous story of Iceland.

These bankers, the IMF, the EU, the "Federal Reserve", literally create money out of thin air. For them to "give a loan" is effortless. Its simply done through key strokes on a laptop.

These demons create money out of nothing and in exchange, real people are made to suffer as they have to make sacrifices in order to repay these "loans" to the satanic banksters.

People need to realize, this is a system based on compliance.

We have been fooled into believing that the central banks, EU, IMF, Federal Reserve, Bank of England, are somehow more legitimate than if you or I created a currency.

This is exactly why Libya was destroyed. Kadaffi/Gadaffi rejected the Rothschild monetary system and started to introduce a new currency backed by gold.

And guess what, other nations were willing to accept it in lieu of the worthless digital paper created by the Rothschild system.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Great analysis of the banking cartel and their chokehold on various countries...

I have the sneaking suspicion that failing to comply with repayment of Rothschild loans would mean wars, and again, the people who suffer are those who are subservient to this system

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A quote from the mother of the Rothchilds: "if my sons did not want wars there wouldn't be any" i don't know how to post the picture u can find it on google but that quote pretty much tell how f'ed up that family is. We need a global revolution mass disobedience but we need to do it together which by the looks of how divided the people are is not gonna happen anytime soon 😂

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I guess they could just let the checks bounce. I'm sure that would be better than making cuts.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Too much of the world is enslaved- Lybia is a good example of what happens when you try and keep your pants more than knee-high.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

I just saw that today when I was searching thru images.

Mind blowing if true.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
A quote from the mother of the Rothchilds: "if my sons did not want wars there wouldn't be any" i don't know how to post the picture u can find it on google but that quote pretty much tell how f'ed up that family is. We need a global revolution mass disobedience but we need to do it together which by the looks of how divided the people are is not gonna happen anytime soon 😂

can you help me find the original source for that quote ? was it in a letter to a friend ? an interview ?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: Annunak1

can you help me find the original source for that quote ? was it in a letter to a friend ? an interview ?

Can't seem to find a source. Did find allot of people saying the quote is made up. Even if it is it doesn't change the fact the Rothchilds are a f'ed up family. Even found a thread on ats defending the Rothchilds
must've been a disinfo agent www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Europe will be facing a lot more Economic Crisis. These debt deals to Greece and other countries are only delaying the crisis.

top topics

join