It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biocentrism Says Time and Death Are Illusions You’ve Invented

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Let me tell a story. It's sort of OT, but I'll do it anyway.

Now, anyone who browses my history here, I am NOT a story teller, I'm a skeptic and my background is in History and Sociology of Science from UPenn.

I'm not hanging on the ET or Psy forums, but I do have this one story.....

As a youth, I was prett close w/my grandparents. My GM died while I was about 11, and my grandfather passed away about 4 years later. He was sick in the hosp, but I had no reason to believe he would pass. I was asleep at his home a few miles away and had a dream. in this dream he came to me, said he's ok and with grandma. Great. I pretty much felt she was there too.

Grandpa Clark went on to say, Grandma's ring is in the "china chest"...an odd subject. I was unaware, but her diamond wedding ring was never located, although grandpa, my mom and her 2 sisters were on the lookout for it. These were Depression-era people, and were in the habit of clutching things of value away for safe keeping.

I pictured the chest from above, from my location and was like "ok". The next morning my mom came in to make me up and was in tears, telling me the news. I said "I know", and explained the ring story to the whole family at breakfast shortly after. Everyone was broken up, and nothing came of it until about 2 weeks later when I was confronted with the news that grandma's ring was indeed found between 2 tea cups....in the china chest.

A few years later, I asked if the family had staged the ring event to correlate my dream, and the reply was no, we would not mess with you. Plus, I did come up with the dream out of thin air. I would not have any knowledge of the ring itself, as a kid I was banned from her superformal dining room. Even so, would such knowledge would come out the night grandpa dies?

So, long story short...I am a skeptic, and there are plenty of skeptics here, BUT this thing happened to me, for real. I gotta say, there IS more to it all than meets the eye. Maybe that's why I'm even on this thread, because I'm a "believer"....a word that used to be a bad word to us skeptics. In that, I think one HAS to believe to experience any quantum presence in the universe, it's essential.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
The energy that made the shell animated has went on elsewhere.

No, it's still there. Because all that made the shell 'animated' was chemical energy, and that's still in the rotting host. Only now, it's feeding worms and bacteria, which is as it should be.

Nothing 'went on elsewhere'. Unless you consider that the bacteria and insects that ate the body have sort of dispersed and themselves died elsewhere. So you blur over time, as you push up a few daisies, nourish a few bugs and the like, and they move on to distant locations over time.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
So 16th century. Get with it man.
newsfeed.time.com...
edit on 7/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow!
Excellent Post and hits so close to home on some of my own findings in my earlier years with Astral Projection Research and Practice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join