It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation: Clinton Lacks ‘Judgment And Character To Be President,’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So much talk here at ATS about Hilleys emails, this article brings some light on the situation. There are quite a few things that might not have been illegal, but the facts represented would lead us to believe there are situations that laws were broken. While we wait for FBI and the DOJ to make their case, we can keep abreast of the situation by reading the news stories.

Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation: Clinton Lacks ‘Judgment And Character To Be President,’ Slammed For Jeopardizing National Security

There are still some outstanding questions about the investigation, including whether Hillary Clinton intentionally shared classified documents, which some believe is necessary for criminal charges to be levied. But national security expert Bradley Moss told The Hill that doesn’t matter.

“All that matters for strict legal purposes of culpability is whether the person, by virtue of their official position, came into possession of classified information and affirmatively removed the information to an unauthorized location (i.e., the private server),” he said. “Whether the person knew or suspected the information was classified is irrelevant.”

Whenever it may finish, the FBI investigation has already become a major point of attack for opponents of Hillary Clinton. Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Friday slammed the presumptive Democratic nominee, saying her “reckless attempt to skirt government transparency laws with her secret email server jeopardized our national security.” Priebus added that Clinton lacks the “judgment and character to be president.”

source

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How often does the DOJ block the FBI?

Probably never right

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

came into possession of classified information and affirmatively removed the information to an unauthorized location (i.e., the private server),

Removed the information from what?

That statement does not seem to make sense. Am I reading it wrong?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation: Clinton Lacks ‘Judgment And Character To Be President,’ Slammed For Jeopardizing National Security

And morals . And ethics.And regard for the laws of this nation. And a regard for human life. And women. Hey this could be its own thread . What life values is Hillary Clinton severely lacking in ?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton demonstrated 'gross negligence' in handling classified information - frmr FBI agent

The FBI’s investigation is extremely complex. They are looking at years of activity; they are looking at thousands and thousands of transactions in cyberspace. There are really two prongs to this investigation: the sensitive handling or mishandling of classified information in the form of emails. But there is also another aspect of this and that is the significant monies that came to the coffers of the Clinton Foundation while Mrs. Clinton held a high cabinet-level political position. And it is a violation of the law for political officials to accept money. This is somewhat of a grey area. But there are indications that part of the investigation is not only looking at the handling or mishandling of classified information… but, on the second hand, is an individual in an official capacity accepting money or favors on behalf of their position with the US government.

When I was an FBI agent and I worked overseas, I was not able to accept anything that had a value over 25 dollars… So, there is a big question about not only the handling of information, but also the accepting of gifts. There has been anecdotal information that upwards of $57 million went into the coffers of the Clinton Foundation while Mrs. Clinton was Secretary of State. So, that is something that the investigation will look at.

source

+6 more 
posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You really can't deduce what that statement means?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
and to think Bush not only did the same thing, he fired 8 judges on the way

that report must have been SCATHING

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You really can't deduce what that statement means?

removed the information to an unauthorized location

What was the information removed from, then put on the unauthorized server?

That sentence implies that the information was taken from one place and moved to another.

Perhaps the expert means that the information was on the unauthorized server and then removed (deleted by Hillary).

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There sure seems to be many laws the the HRC machine is tip towing around:

Mrs. Clinton had her own public server and that is how she was communicating with her associates and others within the government. To me, that’s a clear problem. She has been asked to provide all of that traffic and there have been instances during the course of the investigation that maybe she didn’t hand over all those documents, all of that email traffic. Could that be an obstruction of justice? Interesting to see. Were emails destroyed? That is a violation of the law in terms of destruction of evidence. So, there are a lot of problems here. I think there is a gross negligence of the handling of classified information that protects our national security.

source

IMHO, it looks like a game of whack a mole and it's only a matter of time before Hilley gets whacked!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The government operates on a "closed" secure network system. All emails are sent between approved secure government supplied accounts and devices. All files are on government owned and secured servers and networks. They have security in place to control who has access to what level of information.

Classified information in electronic format is never to leave this closed secure system.

The same applies to anything on paper. There are policies and procedures regarding who should have access and where they are stored.

By forwarding emails and files through Clinton's server, outside of the government network, she was removing information to an unauthorized location.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The FBI did not say she lacks judgement and character. The "Republican national committee chair" did. Whoever that is...

Your title is missleading.

Dont get me wrong. Hillary lacks character AND warm blood IMO, but the FBI did not say that.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I try to always use the actual tittle of the article, I do not correct nor sensationalize them, deal with it!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

By forwarding emails and files through Clinton's server, outside of the government network, she was removing information to an unauthorized location.

Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So...you are saying that crazy man trump has the character and judgement to be president? WOW...you mean the guy who wants to bomb the # out of Syria (his words on MSM) and build a bigger, better wall on the US/Mexican boarder in his first 90 days (again his words on MSM).
That guy?
Are you serious?
Cheers

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

came into possession of classified information and affirmatively removed the information to an unauthorized location (i.e., the private server),

Removed the information from what?

That statement does not seem to make sense. Am I reading it wrong?
removed the information ...took from one place that was ok her hands and put in a place it was not ok...her private server. makes sense to me.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Lacks character and Judgment to be a human being more like.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Trump and Bernie can keep saying that all they want, FACT IS Trump is a racist and Bernie is a communist. Hillary stands for the people and all the lies are from "the right" and their conspiracies and if You think Im not pulling your leg right now Im offended.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt Over 10 million votes sounds pretty serious to me, he said bomb the s**t out of ISIS. yEAH WE DO NEED A WALL AND FOR LOTS OF REASONS, Mexico has one on their southern border, are they racist too ?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
So...you are saying that crazy man trump has the character and judgement to be president? WOW...you mean the guy who wants to bomb the # out of Syria (his words on MSM) and build a bigger, better wall on the US/Mexican boarder in his first 90 days (again his words on MSM).
That guy?
Are you serious?
Cheers

Trump has nothing to do with this story, unless you have found a classified email that Hillary sent him.

It is possible. She is often confused.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join