It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Cent Donates $100K to Autism Speaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
its not like he knew the kid had autism and proceeded to tease him. ive said people look high on drugs many times just by looking at them. something im sure everyone jokes about at one point or the other.

in the twitter era this is what happens.
its more than a lot of us will ever donate to anything.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So now everyone is suppose to be like HEY GREAT JOB?
GFY 50 cent.
100k he gets to write off.
What if he was a regular douche who didn't have a 100k to make up for being an A-hole?
The privilege.

I could care less about 50 Cent or any other celebrity because they arent improving my life in anyway but ....

He apologized and then made the donation.
Not sure what else you want him to do.
Perhaps he should throw himself off a bridge because he did what a billion other people do and that is jump to a conclusion before having all the info.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well as someone on the spectrum, as it were, myself, I can definitely say, it is POSSIBLE the autistic dude was, in fact, high. Very very possible. Hee hee.

Moreover I get accused of being as much even when I'm not, and of a good deal else -- such as being a Martian, etc. etc.

So 50 cent is not to be faulted. Who knows, maybe he is autistic himself, and couldn't tell the difference between a "high" facial expression and a "I'm just appalled by the ridiculous bling on your chest" kind of facial expression.

Can't always tell myself...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

well said

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
A lot of people just don't like the guy and nothing he did would've been good enough. Can't please everyone.

<< 1   >>

join