It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush behind the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
im not sure if it is true, but i heard that bush is behind the NWO. and that he is not gonna start a war to take control of the earth. hes going to systematically take over in a discreet way. example: he is liberating Iraq, and HE is helping the Iraqi people set up THEIR government. and in WW2, the US government told Japan that they couldnt have a military for 50 years. and im pretty sure that we set up their government right after the war if im not mistaken. thats all i have on this subject for now, but i think this is only the first stage.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He's not clever enough to be behind anything major, but some of the people behind him and the elitist mega-rich that he chummies up to certainly are.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Bush "behind" the NWO? I'm assuming you mean is Bush part of "Them", or has Bush thrown his lot in with "them" or something to that effect. Good question.

Bush's father, Bush '41, was definitely one of them, or should I say is one of them. It was my understanding that Shrub did not go along with Dad's Illuminatic views and group affiliations, but as Britguy pointed out, he doesn't necessarily have to be, not that he isn't bright enough to be.

Assuming that Shrub is not, Reagan was the last president to not be part of the club, but his cabinet was teeming with them. He was allowed to be president, but "they" were still fully in control of this country as "they" are the other Western countries. Reagan actually thought he was going to expose the IRS for what it is, but a .22 caliber wakeup call changed his mind, and he's lucky it didn't put him asleep permanently. Everyone knows Carter was a member, and you can go on back quite a while before you get to another non-member.

Whether or not Bush is pursuing the WoT for righteous reasons or at the demand of "them", "they" will still benefit in the long run. The countries that aren't in the system will be in the system before it is all said and done as those in the club will direct the nation-building.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Bush was a member of Skull and Bones which is thought to be a part of the illuminati, but so was Kerry, which gives me the impression that every potential president will only be a puppet of the illuminati - at best.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We cannot prove that any of these men are part of a group of elite internationalist bankers who control the monetary system, and the minds of the Earth. We can though take evidence and add it all up to get a sum that could very well lead us to an awakening.

Bush sr. mentioned a "new world order" a few times during his run as President. If he is pushing for a NWO, then Im sure he raised his son's to feel the same. G.H.W.B was a skull and bones member, and same was his father Prescott. G.W.B was part of the order, and so have many other Presidents. The Bush's take part in activity at The Bohemian Grove Club in Northern California where 2000 of the elite come together to worship a 40 foot tall stone owl of effigy. This is documented by Alex Jones www.infowars.com...

All in all there are many clues, far too many for me to list in this one post. Do some research for yourself. Read up, deny ignorance. Past 2 years I have devoted my time to understand this whore machine, and I think I have a very clear picutre about what is happening.

I recommend listening to Myron Fagan's lectures www.the7thfire.com...

I also recommend reading Jim Marrs book, "Rule by Secrecy" www.amazon.com...=1105721829/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/102-2260030-0942511

Also www.infowars.com... has a lot of great documentation on The New World Order and The Illuminati, Bohemian Grove ect...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Illuminous]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, ...

But to answer your original question in this thread:

No.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
Bush was a member of Skull and Bones which is thought to be a part of the illuminati, but so was Kerry, which gives me the impression that every potential president will only be a puppet of the illuminati - at best.

Of course, everyone who believes in the illuminati conspiracy theory know that all world leaders are puppets.

new topics

top topics

join