It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Announces He is no Longer Self-Funding his Campaign

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Are you sure about that? From Trump 25 minutes ago...

I turned down a meeting with Charles and David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!

Shocking, Trump seems to be lying again. What does this make? Lie # 427?

But officials with Freedom Works, the Koch's political arm, indicated that they requested no meeting.
"We are not engaging in the presidential," James Davis, spokesman for Freedom Partners, said.

NBC

Donald Trump claimed on Saturday that he turned down a meeting with billionaires Charles and David Koch, but top Koch network officials immediately challenged Trump's claim.
"You'll have to ask the Trump campaign where they get their information from," said Koch network spokesman James Davis, responding to questioning over whether Trump was telling the truth in his tweet.

thehill

Whatever, if the Donald tweets it, it must be true.
edit on 7/31/2016 by Olivine because: I cannot figure out how to get your trump tweet to show up when quoting your post. Very strange

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

originally posted by: UKTruth

Are you sure about that? From Trump 25 minutes ago...

I turned down a meeting with Charles and David Koch. Much better for them to meet with the puppets of politics, they will do much better!

Shocking, Trump seems to be lying again. What does this make? Lie # 427?

But officials with Freedom Works, the Koch's political arm, indicated that they requested no meeting.
"We are not engaging in the presidential," James Davis, spokesman for Freedom Partners, said.

NBC

Donald Trump claimed on Saturday that he turned down a meeting with billionaires Charles and David Koch, but top Koch network officials immediately challenged Trump's claim.
"You'll have to ask the Trump campaign where they get their information from," said Koch network spokesman James Davis, responding to questioning over whether Trump was telling the truth in his tweet.

thehill

Whatever, if the Donald tweets it, it must be true.

Well at least we can determine that the Koch's are not going to fund Trump whether he wants them to or whether he has told them to get lost... kind of makes your bump of this thread somewhat silly.

edit on 31/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Right! When I read that story this morning, I thought, "Good for Donald!". He's better off, on several levels, without KOCH brother funding.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join