It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Philadelphia Experiment"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Check out the Montauk Project books. Tons of info in there about this. Very good read. Could be the ultimate truth...
some info

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have to say one thing. SEARCH TOOL.
There are probably hundreds of threads on this topic, with 10 times the amount of info given here.
Im pretty sure one member wanted a study group thing for philadelphia experiment, they were looking at the logs of the ship etc....some acturly investigating was going on.
Also please be sus about montauk........i forget the guys name who came up with it, i believe its al bielek or something, anyhow read up the story on the montauk guys. You will see how crazy they are, "ohh yeah i feel through a portal on the philadelphia experiment arrived in the year 2025 where i talked to a crystal which could read my mind......when i got to our present day i didnt know who i was, but then one day while talking to another friend i realized i was a 30's scientist and that my brain had been tansplanted to this body." That is just one portion of the story i remember. Al is a scam artist going around america giving talks on montauk etc....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Salem

The experiment was a failed attept,What they did manage to do was change the density of the ship to a liquid state,This of course killed every body on board.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i own and read the book "the philadelphia experiment" by william l. moore, in consultation with charles berlitz. the book is 162 pages and can be summed up as little to nothing in actual evidence, with a great deal of speculation. i was disappointed that i actually paid for this, for information that could be found within minutes on the internet...and for quite a few years now, this is one reason i do not buy any more "UFO or ALIEN" books...speculation leading to no definite conclusions...a line that always comes into my mind with these books..."a sucker born every minute"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join