It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Th hope the Don of marketing changesto "there is hope " want to come to the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I hope Donald and his army of wise people are reading this.
Donald, it would be wise of you to build a "wall of hope", not a wall of hate. A saying is that "it is better to be hated, then to hate". Please open your horizons of thought to this. We are about the same age, maybe I'm a bit older, but as you thread the waters of peoples hope, please open your heart with compassion and be just in your sayings from now on. You have awaken the US population ( the one that have ears to listen), that you are the first person of my generation that says " I love being an American and I know you do to". I (Donald) will actually come forward and expose what the fk is wrong with the people in Washington DC and by God, it's up to you my Dear Americans to start kicking their asses if they are selling you out.

Donald can speak his mind, that is a sign of a man that I would want my son or daughter if necessary, to join the US military, because truly he believes in "hey" lets not fk around, this is serious # here, you want a fight, OK, we fight, and now we fight to win, get it, or get out of this room.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
You can't trump Trump.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Thetan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

That is true... The OP made complete sentences and thoughts.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Donald, it would be wise of you to build a "wall of hope", not a wall of hate

The wall Trump wants to build is neither. Stop with the leftist rhetoric. As illegal immigration is STILL against the law in this country , I am all for it. Foreign nationals want to come in to the country of hope ? There are legal means. Otherwise stay the HADES out. You want to recommend this thinking to someone. Tell the Swiss not to block off their borders with tanks. Think they will listen? While you are at it , tell the Belgians and the French. Add to that the Greeks and the people of Cyprus.
End Rant.

edit on 5/5/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
First, I have to say that the title of this thread is atrocious.

originally posted by: Gothmog
Foreign nationals want to come in to the country of hope ? There are legal means.

Legal means that are very nearly unobtainable for a vast majority of people.

You want to recommend this thinking to someone. Tell the Swiss not to block off their borders with tanks. Think they will listen?

The Swiss don't block their borders with tanks...what are you even talking about?

While you are at it , tell the Belgians and the French. Add to that the Greeks and the people of Cyprus.
End Rant.

Do the Belgians block their borders with France? Not that I'm aware of, you're not making any sense. As to the Greeks; are they building a wall around their islands now? This is huge news, why am I just hearing it now?

top topics

join