It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Burr Reveals Hillary Clinton's Hypocrisy (2016 Elections, MMPC, Breakfast Club, Hot Sauce)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

By focusing on Hillary Clinton's infamous hot sauce incident where she pandered the black electorate in the worst way possible during her interview in Breakfast Club, Bill Burr pierces through Hillary's soul and exposes her hypocrisy. As always, Bill manages to merge great analysis with perfect humor. Enjoy!

Love me some Bill Burr, vid is hilarious.

Her telling the breakfast club, I always carry hot sauzz, heh, Charlemagne ask ohh you in formation.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I saw that the other day too. Watching Hillary act like she always carries her some hot sauce while those tools act shocked that she's like a sista was almost too much to watch.

What a GD shameful display of pandering propaganda. I mean, can't she just be honest about anything??? Is it all just some kind of game of pandering and selling yourself at every single moment???

It's so bad.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I saw that the other day too. Watching Hillary act like she always carries her some hot sauce while those tools act shocked that she's like a sista was almost too much to watch.

What a GD shameful display of pandering propaganda. I mean, can't she just be honest about anything??? Is it all just some kind of game of pandering and selling yourself at every single moment???

It's so bad.

Swear she's sold her soul to some demonic entity, that has long ago left her to dawdle in her own muck.

Makes me wonder who else she's sold out to, or will sell us all out to, if she gets control.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I wish they'd have asked her what kind of hot sauce.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

OMG..

Bahahahaha

"She reminds of like an animal getting eating alive......."

LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It's almost like there isn't a real person in there. Like there is no person named Hillary Clinton. There is just this fabricated automaton built with cheap material and sweatshop labor that acts human but when we're not looking just plugs itself into the internet while it sucks down some more poll data and social media bites to incorporate into her dialog.

There is nothing genuine anywhere within her. It's just this black, sticky void where a human soul should go but instead there is just that mucky sludge of putrid wannabe suckage instead.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The breakfast club interview was like an ever-lasting vomit flavored gobstopper.

Had anyone else said it they'd be like DATS RACIST.

Why didn't she just say Grape Soda?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
And what was up with bill clinton in the background of that video? He looked either drugged up or out of his mind

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

It's so bad.

You are so right about that!
Wow! Hot sauce gate! Call the Republikkkan goon squad!
Just like ALL the other politicians; liars and corrupt.
Why single her?
They are all Klowns of the Cirque du Freaque of politics.
Is there another politician who you 'trust/believe'?
Surely you can't be that young and ignorant!

edit on 4-5-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Cygnis

It's almost like there isn't a real person in there. Like there is no person named Hillary Clinton. There is just this fabricated automaton built with cheap material and sweatshop labor that acts human but when we're not looking just plugs itself into the internet while it sucks down some more poll data and social media bites to incorporate into her dialog.

There is nothing genuine anywhere within her. It's just this black, sticky void where a human soul should go but instead there is just that mucky sludge of putrid wannabe suckage instead.

Sadly, I dare venture to say she has always been that way, at least when it comes to pandering for votes.

She's so wrapped up in her own ideal ivory tower, she doesn't know how to relate to the rest of the people.

Considering how she has broken the law, continually, she seems to think she is above it too.

As I said, made a deal with a demon, and was left in a mucked state as even the demon couldn't take the crap anymore.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
how can americans actually take any of this seriously?
the presidential run in america takes what seems like a year. and with all their passion and opinions americans can't seem to understand these people tell you only what you want to hear to get your nod of approval so they can get into office and then cater to the campaign donors that ultimately gave them their job.

Doesn't anyone find it depressing how people can be moved and swayed just by slogans and catch phrases?
it's just a different version of a reality tv show like the big brother and we eat it up like it matters

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Should have been calling her Shrillary this whole time!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
how can americans actually take any of this seriously?
the presidential run in america takes what seems like a year. and with all their passion and opinions americans can't seem to understand these people tell you only what you want to hear to get your nod of approval so they can get into office and then cater to the campaign donors that ultimately gave them their job.

Doesn't anyone find it depressing how people can be moved and swayed just by slogans and catch phrases?
it's just a different version of a reality tv show like the big brother and we eat it up like it matters

I can't speak for most, but I don't take elections as "serious" because it is all a bunch of pandering, and feckless promises from a group of people who are so narcissistic it makes my spine crawl.

Most Americans are kept so busy with working, and trying to survive and pay the bills, and "keeping up with the jonses" to actually pay much attention to anything longer then 10 minutes, let alone actually put in any research beyond what the bought and paid for media tells them.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The black vote is her bread and butter, that's why she's pandering to them. Without it, she would be trailing Bernie.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

i would be high as a kite if i had to be married to her

but it is all just a game played against us, so why bother?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

i dont know u but already like u

it is sad

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

you are lost
edit on 4-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

twas her clone

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I was thinking the exact same thing. If I had made the mistake and realized it like he had to marry that "human," I'd have to be loaded and high enough to think a bathroom stall is a strip club before getting in the same building as it.

a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

At least the Republican presumptive nominee is pretty much admitting to it.

And even called attention to that fact, he's bought them all. Left wing, right wing? Does it matter which wing it is if the whole bird was bought out by the likes of Trump?
edit on 4-5-2016 by misterhistory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

From 4:09 to 4:25, the Hilliary is giving a speech and as she moves her head around barking like a trained seal Bill Clinton is revealed. His face looks strange and his mouth is open and he seems to be half talking... my theory is that he is pulling a Cyrano de Bergerac. Even if he could tell her what to say all day long, she lacks any charisma or tacit to actually say any politically patriotic statements without sounding like she is pandering.

Bill Burr is hilarious, great video.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join