It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pool of Knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: namelesss

No, you're always responsible.
It means you have to maintain a good mental hygiene.

I am 'legally' responsible for my behavior.
If I live in a society, with others.
It is my nature to accept that 'physical responsibility' for my behavior, even if there were no law.
Law is for those with no 'ethics'.
At no point in any of this parade do I have any 'free-will/choice' in anything.
I do and say and think as I must, in perfect momentary accord with who and what I Am!

Some, naturally, will exhibit what you consider to be "good mental hygiene", naturally.
Others will exhibit the opposite, naturally.
One deserves no medal, as does the other.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

I find it funny that you use the word duality but do not see that you are choosing an extreme in the Judging(intolerance)/not judging(tolerance) duality.

So what? If an argument holds in-extremis, it holds throughout.

What happened to the middle ground between?

Perhaps you can enlighten me on what you mean by the 'middle ground' between the 'conditional' and the 'unconditional'?

And you do not see the difference between subjective lie and objective truth

Woah there, Pardner, them's some pretty heavy words you be frivolously a'slingin'!
Are you suggesting that all that is 'subjectively' perceived is a lie?
Or that it is possible to 'subjectively' perceive an 'absolute truth'?
If there IS an "absolute Truth", it must be ALL INCLUSIVE!
In which case, being 'all inclusive', as any Universal Law/Truth must be, then 'absolute Truth (heretofore known as Truth) must include every single 'subjective lie' that you claim!
So, there is no difference, ultimately, between your 'subjective lie' and 'absolute Truth'!
Don't get me wrong, I Know what a lie is, and am pretty fair at spotting them, but we are talking about on Universal terms, 'objective' rather than on the very locally limited terms of this 'subjective' Perspective.
All Perspectives, being absolutely unique, would be the very definition of 'subjective' (an obsolete and poor term).

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd

And, relating to the 'local limitations';

"Every kind of partial and transitory disequilibrium must perforce contribute towards the great equilibrium of the whole.." - Rene' Guenon

So, there is NO DIFFERENCE between the 'subjective' and the 'objective', rendering them useless terms in our present understanding of Reality.

and treat all subjective lies equally as if they where the objective truth.

Yes, ultimately they are the same thing!
Locally, though, we do have laws... *__-

Just because souls here is limited to subjective view do not mean, a spirit connected to everything on Earth do not know the objective truth of "what is" including all the souls subjective false views.

All 'Truth' is both 'objective' and 'subjective' simultaneously, rendering such dualist terminology obsolete.
Some dualist terminology is quite useful, considering the dualist nature of existence, but the obj- vs subj- debate is just a waste of time.
(skipping to the end...)
"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - The First Law of Soul Dynamics (Book of Fudd)
There is a single Universal Consciousness, peeking from behind all Perspectives.
When opposite Perspectives arise to Consciousness, both annihilate.
You've probably had that experience, all ready to open your mouth to defend some 'right' point of view when the opposite Perspectives enters your awareness and the whole argument vanishes... not anything can be said...
Well, as all Perspectives exist for a (literally 'timeless' Planck) moment, SIMULTANEOUSLY, all opposite Perspectives arise to Consciousness simultaneously, Here! Now! And vanish just as quickly!
All existence, the entire Universe, EVER, IS The Singularity!!
A moment of Self Knowledge.
Timeless.

As Einstein said, "the only difference between past, present, and future is merely a persistent illusion!"

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” --- Rumi

I know about Amagydala fear overload and what comes after. It is but It is insanely painful experience. Would advise against it if you have a choice.

We have no 'choice'. We think and feel 'as if we do', though. ('Belief' is insanity!)
I am NOT talking about 'fear'!
Neither was Rumi.
The subject was 'suffering', and Love.

It seems to me, that if you have actually experienced such a "quick awareness increase jump", that you would reject no amount of Pain that might have brought you to this wondrous place.
It's an oxymoron...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I wish you luck on your journey. Thank you for the talk.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAlien0men

It's my belief that there is and that we can all access this 'pool' - as others have mentioned, it's often called the Akashic Records. The easiest way to tap into it that I know of is through Astral Projection (usually with the help of coopretive astral beings).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join