It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Parasites, Can i rid them by looking within?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i hold to my beliefs that anything is possible in this crazy world, although i give each of the conspiracy theories that i read a slight chance of being possible, i still entertain them as truth to a certain extent, for example i like to think that anything that can be imagined, already exists in other universes, dimensions or timelines etc, Einstein says that energy cannot be created or destroyed, and now apparently thoughts are made of energy to, so that means that these thoughts possibly exist in physical form somewhere (its more likely that this isnt true imo btw, but still possible)) Now although by my reckoning only 2 conspiracy theories sit above 50% in my way of thinking (intelligent life forms outwith this plane of existence) and (secret groups of powerful people control world affairs to their own ends) being the two that i "believe" to be true more than not believe to be true.

That being said there is another that is creeping up to the 50% mark and i wrote my first thread on it, since that thread i have came across more and more information that just make sense to me and can explain why the world is such a disjointed and fearful place for so many of its inhabitants, i feel like in my lifetime (born 1980) things have been speeding up to some sort of end or beginning, whichever way you want to look at it. Technology has been advancing at a crazy speed and that,s just the stuff we know about, one thing i am sure of is that we have to look inwards to find the truth. Ive always had this little voice in my head saying meditation is the key, and possibly it is but i haven't explored that avenue yet.

My first thread was about the Gnostic writings about the mind parasites the Archons and this seems to be one theory that is gathering momentum, and why not the greatest and most important discovery that we have still to make is the human mind, we have ventured into space and talk about finding planets that may contain other lifeforms, yet we havent scratched the surface of the human mind and unconscious, it seems to me that more powerful groups of people know exactly the power of the human mind and are using it against us to be come more powerful, it is without doubt that subliminal and unconcious messages are influencing us, and not just in advertising either. IMO.

But why and to what end? that is the question. like just about every wise man has said, the answer can be found within not without, but if that was the case surely someone would have found the answer and that is my question, has anyone found the answer by looking within?

this article i read that tackles this theory about mind parasites etc, and is much more informative than my first thread.

www.disclose.tv...

they said i cant handle the truth...........try me!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Interesting thoughts..
The simple answer for the subliminal message question is always the simple answer: Money
The subliminal messages are to control what the populous sees as desirable, and to make them consume in a way to become more desirable.
As for the looking within, another simple answer would be, yes.
In this crazy world, sometimes all we can control is what is within... Finding happiness on a day to day basis within yourself.
That might be the only answer necessary for a good life. never mind the 'mind parasites' and elite controlling class and create joy in your life anyway possible. We are only here for a short while, so make the best of it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just keep thinking happy thoughts.

The low vibration Archon parasites have not evolved that far yet.

As soon as you start enjoying blue skies, clean fresh air, friendships with others they start to slowly decay as there is no low vibration misery for them to feed off.

Try having a wraith attached to you. Thoughts of Yahushua will forgive all negative entities that seek His everlasting love really aggravates them until they flee the torture.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

yes you are totally right, i dont find it hard to be happy or anything like that im the guy that believes in thinking positive, but when you see that the majority of people dont know that negative thinking is bad for your health and that there is so much disinformation about what is good and what is bad for you, when the truth is that the only thing that is bad for you is negative thinking imo, now i had to register with my doctors again recently not for any health issues but for something else, but the reason i had to register again was because i havent been to the docs since i was 18 im 36 now, so they took me off the register, they thought i had moved practices. but i have always believed that we brought our own illnesses to us, why have i thought this, well when i was a wee boy i used to pretend to be ill to get off school, the only thing is that the illness i pretended to have i ended up getting most of the time. the placebo effect in reverse if you like.
i just find it hard when i see people in my life getting upset about things that never even happen, i think its crazy, sure i worry for a split second then i push that silly thought out my head, but when i tell them its all in your head they think im crazy, and maybe i am.
i feel like if i believe in this Archon theory then it makes me work doubly hard to think loving thoughts, if theres something to fight against its much easier to fight, although deep down i dont believe in archons i subscribe to it as truth because it makes me think more positive than i have ever done before. if that makes any sense.

heres an article on the power of negative thinking
www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

May I present Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" (with lyrics) Make sure Your volume is turned UP (acoustic guitar) and that You actually read the words..

Mr. Marley being a prophet mentioning prophets is a 'key' ...

"Emancipate YourSelf from mental slavery..." "nobody but ourSelf can free our mind..."

Enjoy,

namaste

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

lol thanks, i did already know these words, another theory is that these words may have got him killed like he said "How long shall they kill our prophets, While we stand aside and look? Ooh!"
the words to Imagine by John Lennon may also have been the reason for this guys demise.

thanks again

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In my opinion (and experience), the best way to minimize the effect of viral thought patterns (or mind parasites or archons or whatever you want to call them) is to starve them of the sustenance they desire: emotional engagement. If something feeds your anger, your fears, your lust or your irritation levels, check yourself. Defeat them through awareness of those areas in your mind where they take root. Yes. I think looking within is the way to go.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What I want to know, is what set you on this path of worrying about "mind parasites"
and Archons? What emptiness in your life has create this imbalance?

I'd say that our bodies are constantly being influenced by many "little intelligences",
such as the billions of gut bacteria that we need to be healthy. (just a harmless
example).

But it's only when you make room in your personality and your sense of self,
for these other 'lives', that you make yourself vulnerable.

For example, all known forms of religion are a "mind virus" which infects
otherwise healthy minds..all the abrahamic ones, including the gnostic
teachings.. unless you are discussing the relatively rare pagan
gnostic teachings.. (those would by definition not be abrahamic).

I'm certainly not saying that other "lives" do not exist.. but once you
start wrapping them in "woo", then you have given "them" a foothold
in your mind.

By worrying about "fighting them", you "give them power".

All of mysticism, spirituality and religion is the art (among other
things) of taking a portion of your self-making circuitry in the
brain, and offering it up to "some other entity".. it's very nearly
dissasociative identity disorder.

I recommend that you don't do that without a very good reason.

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

never mind the 'mind parasites' and elite controlling class and create joy in your life anyway possible. We are only here for a short while, so make the best of it.

"Resistance is futile" said the Borg collective - LOL are you anti-human? Just give up?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Imagine by John Lennon may also have been the reason for this guys demise.

Some conspiracy theories state that J Edgar Hoover was behind it in retribution for his anti-war stance with Vietnam

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

yes Kev i get that worrying about fighting them is a double negative and that i should let the neg thoughts just pass through, but i also think that the realization that these thoughts are bad may be the reason we are here, to know the difference between the bad and the good, the yin yang symbol may well be about the battle for the mind, the dark forces that reside in us all and the constant battle that everyone of us is fighting or experiencing if you like.
and also when it comes to all the bacteria, cells and atoms that make up my body i "thank" them collectively for constantly building a stronger me. my wife thinks im mad but i know different lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I forgot to add the video of the song accompanied by the lyrics.

Aqui- www.youtube.com...

namaste

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
another article (scientific) i found that goes hand in hand with the theory of how the way your thinking can effect your health.
www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

When I came to ATS I obsessed a bit about "parasites" too. Over time my position evolved in several directions, and now I seldom think about "parasites" unless someone has managed to create/birth one and is harming themselves with it.

It's mostly religious people who do that...they create an evil spirit from almost nothing and then inflict it upon themselves or others. The saddest cases are those who are "spiritual typhoid Mary's" - they create the "parasite", and then get others to believe in it, and at a later time "exorcise" it...to be a hero, and to cement their delusions into their minds.

The question is always, "how much are we creating our own problems; and how real are so-called external minds?"

That's always the toughie.

Sometimes poltergeist things seem to happen..."possessions" and UFOs materialize...

So it's tempting to be certain that "external spirits" exist.

But I don't think there is a clean line between the human unconscious and such "entities".

Not usually in any case.

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Uh-huh ... yup... yup... but the ending of your missive is the poignant part...

Not usually in any case.

That "Not usually" still adds up to some profound experiences/weirdness that may not hinge on interior cognition... imvho.

eta: but, yes, certainly thinking of them will empower them.. .remember, don't think of pink elephants! Genius system we're trapped in, heh

edit on 5/3/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yup! Roger on the pink elephants.

The thing is, that if there is one vast ecosystem of homegrown organic life and symbiotic "spiritual lifeforms" here on Earth..then all of that "critter life" would be our "relatives". Connected or easily connected.

To be "truly separate" and "standalone" that true external life may well have had to come from an external ecosystem (solar system at a minimum).

In my opinion that doesn't happen much, as our local "spiritual" flora and fauna (dark plasma intelligences) repel these "outsiders" fairly well.

You might call it the crypto-symbiotic dark plasma zoo hypothesis answer in part to the Fermi Paradox.

IMHO.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

how is your thinking on this subject now, 4 and a half years later?

my thinking has been changing over the years, ATS is a good way for me to discern the direction of the change and where it came from.

cheers
edit on 3-11-2020 by OutTheBox because: what do you think of D Fortunes Work? edited out

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

I still hold that the Universe may be teaming with
non-organic life.

Coherent energy, Boltzmann brains, Nannite AI;
all of it.

Life like us, IMHO is extraordinarily rare. We may
be the only life like us in 100 galaxies.

Kev

top topics

join