It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is "Branton"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A lot of information given about aliens and government relationships has been by the author ' Branton'. I am asking for help to whom this person really is. The only info I have found is "Bruce Walton" from the bibliography of the following article.

please note: Travis Walton story

www.universalway.org...

The only source is from "Branton's testimony" at the following link

www.think-aboutit.com...

This subject may have already been disclosed. If so I am sorry for wasting everyone's time but alot IFO given about aliens has been from this author.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I've always wondered who or what branton is...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He has a "testimony" here.

Towards the bottom you can read this:

Anyway, that's the "scoop" on Branton. I know him personally but he is not interested in "fame" -- just "fortune" ;-) ... that is [seriously] donations ARE being accepted [ through myself [email protected] ] since all of this has taken a tremendous toll on the social and financial life of his "conscious" counterpart ... who as you know has released all of his information freely and without asking for monetary reimbursement, since he felt that the release of the information was more important than his own financial well-being. But I think Branton wants everyone to know that if your waiting for the "government" to change things, the change will never come, since the government has created a compartmentalized intelligence monster that has been infiltrated by malevolent alien influences [especially the NSA which has literally become an ALIEN Luciferian intelligence agency] and this structure has now ENSLAVED our government... everything is "out of control" [no longer under government control]. So in the end it will be INDIVIDUALS working TOGETHER and under DIVINE GUIDANCE who will win this battle, the Christian militias you might say.

a] He's kinda nutty, b] he's taking donations because of the "tremendous toll" it's costing him to release all of his unsubstantiated information. Both of those tell me that he's probably not very reliable.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
His full name is Bruce Alan DeWalton. BRuce AlaN walTON
(BRANTON) As a matter of fact I recieved an email from him yesterday regarding some questions I had.

Here is his website:

www.angelfire.com...

Per his website, you can email him at [email protected] He usually responds quickly.

He is a very active member of some Yahoo groups as well.

Very christian guy who privatley tries to put things in context with the bible.

Super nice too.

edit: spelling

[edit on 14-1-2005 by thirddensity]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Is that the same "Branton" who wrote the Dulce Book?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phood
Is that the same "Branton" who wrote the Dulce Book?

Yes. The one and same. He's compiled a few others as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
thirddensity

Thanks for the info and link.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
We'll This thread has not got a lot of attention but theier has some fruitfull info for myself. Perhaps everyone does know about branton or people who read his stories and are not impressed.

I have invited him to join this site for some discussion about his stories.

Hopefully the moderators will help him to become a quest speaker so we do not get a fraud.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I just joined his group,
ill see if hes on level.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
I just joined his group,
ill see if hes on level.

Go to his website I posted above. Email him.

Just about anything you have ever heard about Dulce originated in his compilation entitled "The Dulce Book".

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lizzardsamok

Please reply or post what you find out. I have many people to U2U me saying he is a very nice person and reponds quickly to e-mails. I guess I am the exception for I have invitated him to this site for a discussion about his experiences an information about this topic thread.

Good luck lizzardsamok

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is the yahoo group

groups.yahoo.com...

I joined but have yet to talk to him

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
(BRANTON)
BRuce AlaN walTON

heres his info you take it from here:

Date: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:56 pm
Subject: a vetran of the resistance

ADVERTISEMENT

I've been in the "resistance" for years. If anyone is interested in my findings, you can see them through the links below...

Sincedrely;
BRuce AlaN walTON
(BRANTON)

ENTER ANOTHER DIMENSION AND KISS REALITY AS YOU KNOW IT GOODBY www.angelfire.com... Probe THE CODE www.angelfire.com... Enter our "dungeon-war" training grounds thcnet.net...

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I plan to read Branton's website, in particular because he seems to have such an interest in Petra (which is mentioned in Revelation as Bozrah).

Definitely something to check out.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So Branton is Travis Walton's brother right?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hes an anti Christian Jew, like Sherry Shriner who hates Arabs because they are an enemy of Israel and likes to blaime everything on the Nazis. Be careful of these people they are liars with alterior motives. I talked to him and know for a fact he has a Zionist agenda. I swear half the pictures circulating were made by a special effects team in Hollywood California. The only reason he stopped asking for donations is because he wasn't getting any otherwise hed lie to you and try to get a dollar for the effort. don't be fooled by the stuff out there. Especially people who don't put a bibliography siting sources or even thier real name. Alot of pomp over nothing.

top topics

join