It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dreary Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A dreary sky loomed overhead, of gray clouds casting shadows upon me here in this realm of solitude. Droplets fell upon me, rolled down my skin and absorbed by the cloth that adorned me then.

A dreary sky flooded the realm with rain to fill the Cosmos, which shone not a bit, but cast darkness overhead. Droplets fell upon me, graced my skin, the tears of gods in the heavens who wailed for the loss of such beauty.

A dreary sky which suited the land for the occasion of such immense grief. Droplets fell upon me, tears of gods, but no breath exhaled, nor inhaled, no wind. What calm there was, no lives lost, but hers.

A dreary sky concealed her body from the sight of the Sun and she lay there bare to the elements, rain caressing her skin closely. Breasts did not rise, did not fall.

A dreary sky did hide her from the sight of celestial bodies as gods tore their hearts out in deepest of agony for her tale. Her womanly graces I did hide with a cloth, a rose I placed in her grip, lay upon where a heart ought to beat, and so I lay her to rest beneath the dreary sky, and my loving gaze.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow! Very impressive! Wonderful piece you have written here!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Behind the dreary skies . .beyond the lifeless eyes,
Comes the rain . .the pain . .your love again . . cries.

She was "your" love.

She is still "your" love.

new topics

top topics

join