It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A picture I made a while ago (also, any advice on creativity and overcome artists block?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives
BnW can be hard to figure out. I do an awful lot more in color though and with your raw talent I urge you to draw things from life even if you have to force your self to do it. How can you extract a detail of the mind without being able to discern a detail from your sense? I know others call it some form of memory, I call it attention to detail. Train yourself, you can go far with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

My best advice for being inspired is do what you love. If you are in a dark place with no love, then go look at some art that impresses you, go to museums and galleries. Go to a busy coffeeshop where artists hang out and eavesdrop. Be around inspired people.

If none of that works or sounds good, try something NEW. Pick up a new medium you are not comfortable with and just figure it out. My best advise I ever got as an artist was in 7th grade art class by Mr Strezleski who told me, "John, there are NO mistakes, they are opportunities to learn and be truly creative with"

If you check out some of my art threads here you will realize I'm never not inspired. Even in my dark times the therapy that is my art reels me up to the surface. I hope you find your inspiration

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That's a good one!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join