It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton documentary 2016 (Clinton Cash - Official Trailer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary

Trump tweets today

Crooked Hillary Clinton, perhaps the most dishonest person to have ever run for the presidency, is also one of the all time great enablers!

Many people have tried to shine the light on the Clinton's less than savory ways, and now as we pivot to the general it's Trumps turn.
I was just reading that the first debate TRUMP VS CLINTON will have some epic ratings for political debates.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Well at the 1 minute mark I heard the same thing over and over again about 5 times, no need to see/hear it 50,000 in the full length version. I can imagine what a Dirty Money Documentary on tRump would be like?
edit on 29-4-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hillary just makes me want to vomit.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This time she actually may be able to "blame it on a video" !!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Maybe it is time Hillary Clinton is "swift boated" like John Kerry was a election or two back. With their history I am sure that there is plenty of documentation available to make accusations stick. There just needs to be undeniable proof. I am curious as to why the FBI is holding back their announcements/ leak about their investigation into HRC?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hillary is a terrible person and I look forward to not voting for her in the general election.

I don't need a two hour 'documentary' to tell me that.

top topics

join