It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here actually wants a clone army of their own?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Would you clones yourself millions of time or someone else?
Are you going to clone your wife/husband, if your clone yourself? That way your clone self doesn't have to annoy your one wife/husband to death.
What will you do with the clone army?
Are you afraid that your clones will turn against you by replacing you?
Will your clone army create a clone war(civil war fighting each other)?

edit on 28-4-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap If I absolutely, for whatever reason, had to make a clone army... it would be of my cat and then cats would take over and rule the planet.
Oh, I would not be afraid of my cat clone army... I would be very good at serving them.

edit on 28-4-2016 by peppycat because: added content

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I'd clone myself then my ex's would be happy. Lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

With that attitude I'm pretty sure they will be happier without you. I would clone an army of JFKs.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I want one! My actions would depend on how many I had and how loyal they were to me. If I could completely control them, we'd take over a few regions, build a bunch of utopian civilizations, and then branch outwards through trade, charity, and "proselytizing".

But if I couldn't control them, I'd probably just raise them as my own kids, teach them everything I know, and then allow then to explore the world once they came of age. Hopefully they'd keep in touch w/me as their father figure or sensei. I wouldn't feel right manipulating them if they could think for themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Couldn't you just pretend to be your clone?

A lot.

edit on 29/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Too much trouble unless you have perfected perpetual life extension and besides there are other ways to spend your time I mean that would be like having a bunch of rogue AI supervised knucklheads running around the earth or some other galaxy embarrassing the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'd thoroughly enjoy an army of beautiful women, me as their target. Guns and other types of weapons wouldn't be allowed.

I'd be easier to find than bin Laden.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The only person I consider worthy of cloning is mister Ben Franklin, on his 100 dollar bill denomination.

Bring on the benjis army

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Are you going to clone your wife
...?

Not married, are you?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

he want to recreate some deep circle of hell in life

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
I'd thoroughly enjoy an army of beautiful women, me as their target. Guns and other types of weapons wouldn't be allowed.

I'd be easier to find than bin Laden.

Wouldn't you get tired of all the women chasing you down?

It going to be like a stampede.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Perhaps in my later years, I'll grow tired.

But for now, so long as the gun shoots, this kid is ready to go to war.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'd make a clone army of hot actresses as a harem...yeah, that sounds like a plan.

then later....,

A clone army of the Rock and simply take over a small island country...(have to have somewhere for me and the clone harem to live, right?)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I'd make a clone army of hot actresses as a harem...yeah, that sounds like a plan.

then later....,

A clone army of the Rock and simply take over a small island country...(have to have somewhere for me and the clone harem to live, right?)

Clone army of Hot Actress and the Rock. What if they end up marrying each other while ignoring you.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Clone army of Hot Actress and the Rock. What if they end up marrying each other while ignoring you

Party pooper....

DNA kill switch?

To be honest, as long as they're in the harem for me, they can play with the Rock soldiers if they want to in their spare time. I'm all for keeping my clones happy.

top topics

join