It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Raises Cash For Hillary… Why Is The Media Dead Silent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Can't vouch for the veracity of this, but it was true, the media shouted from the rooftops when the KKK supported Trump and he didn't disavow right away. This story has been around since March, and not a peep.

When a former Ku Klux Klan leader publicly endorsed billionaire businessman Donald Trump for president, the liberal media were up in arms and outraged that Trump didn’t denounce the endorsement quick enough for their liking.

When a different and current KKK leader publicly endorsed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the media stayed predictably silent. They continue to largely remain silent about it, even as that KKK leader has stated that his group has donated tens of thousands of dollars to her campaign. According to alternative media outlet Vocativ, the Grand Dragon of the KKK in California, Will Quigg, recently announced during an interview following a cross-burning ceremony in Georgia that his group had raised and donated more than $20,000 to Hillary’s campaign.

conservativetribune.com... ualpost

Other sources: not US MSM
www.vocativ.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The KKK appreciates what she does for their movement. She bombs brown people.

1:10 into here…

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Perhaps someone should forward the story to the Trump campaign.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

From your telegraph source, maybe this guy doesn't know who he wants.
Maybe he is pulling a south park move and knows if the kkk endorses something people will gravitate away from it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

From your telegraph source, maybe this guy doesn't know who he wants.
Maybe he is pulling a south park move and knows if the kkk endorses something people will gravitate away from it.

Sourcce for your Tweet? Because, according to the Telegraph source it was David Duke who supported Trump. Quigg was reluctant to do so.

The demagogic Republican frontrunner has come under fire for failing to adequately disavow thesupport of David Duke,a former KKK grand wizard who told listeners to his radio programme that voting against Mr Trump would be “treason against your heritage”. Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support. “We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

David Duke hasn't been relevant in decades, if he ever was.

This other douche is a current leader.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The KKK is a Democratic organization meaning you HAVE to be a Democrat to join. True Fact

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

True. Strange how quick the media wanted Trump to disavow a former, irrelevant KKK leader but don't even bring attention to Hillary getting support from a current member. Gee, makes me wonder who they're in the tank for.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Read your own sources, that is where I got it from.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So you claim to not be sure if its true, but still post it, thats some great work lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Do you care at all that it was southern Dixicrats?
You and others spout this line all the time but refuse to look at the history and what those people stood for.
edit on thThu, 28 Apr 2016 12:38:20 -0500America/Chicago420162080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Silly rabbit, the MSM job is not to inform the sheeple, it's to brainwash them

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So you claim to not be sure if its true, but still post it, thats some great work lol.

My bad. I forgot no body ever posts anything on here they didn't personally vet the sources for 100% accuracy. From now on all publication sources and Youtube videos must be notarized to ensure total adherence for complete truth. I admitted I wasn't sure because I didn't personally do the interviews for this story. I'm going back now to review your posts and God help you if you posted anything that even hints as not being completely fact assured.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: NthOther

True. Strange how quick the media wanted Trump to disavow a former, irrelevant KKK leader but don't even bring attention to Hillary getting support from a current member. Gee, makes me wonder who they're in the tank for.

Hold on. You begin your thread stating you cannot vouch for the truth of this and now you're getting upset by the idea of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So some kkk dude endorses someone, another kkk dude endorses someone else.
If every different kkk guy endorsed a different candidate, would any of it matter?
How many kkk members have there been, now and in the past (still living)?

What about racists that aren't kkk? Does it matter who they endorse?
Likely that they'll all have their various political leanings, just like everyone else. Good and bad alike.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Nevermind. I see you really go out on a limb with five posts in BTS forums in three years.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

My bad. I forgot no body ever posts anything on here they didn't personally vet the sources for 100% accuracy. From now on all publication sources and Youtube videos must be notarized to ensure total adherence for complete truth. I admitted I wasn't sure because I didn't personally do the interviews for this story. I'm going back now to review your posts and God help you if you posted anything that even hints as not being completely fact assured.

God help him?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
So some kkk dude endorses someone, another kkk dude endorses someone else.
If every different kkk guy endorsed a different candidate, would any of it matter?
How many kkk members have there been, now and in the past (still living)?

What about racists that aren't kkk? Does it matter who they endorse?
Likely that they'll all have their various political leanings, just like everyone else. Good and bad alike.

The point is, the MSM was up in arms and made Trump disavow right away. Hillary gets a pass.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

They are probably doing it on purpose knowing generally people do not like the KKK so trying to make her look bad; and it probably was not their idea

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

God help him?

Lighten up, Francis. It's a figure of speech. I was being facetious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join