It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here play Mobile Strike?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi folks.

From time to time when I am not lurking in the dark recesses of this site whilst sat on the porcelain telephone, I also pop over to an online strategic war game called Mobile Strike (the one that schwarzy has made a fair bit of cash with for the adverts).

Heres a link for info : www.epicwar-online.com...

Do any of you people play this game and if so, would you care to share your tips, secrets etc?

I have been playing for about 5 months now and am in the BERS state in the DS3 alliance with a level 15 base and 2.5 million power.

If anyone wants to know my pseudo over there just pm me.. those that know me already here under my old name can already guess my pseudo (but don't publish it here please thank you.)

Thanks for your input folks.

Kindest respects

edit on 27-4-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I don't play it.. But the amount of adverts I see for the are unbelievable..

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
it's kinda weird that these mobile war games are so popular and i've been astonished of the relentless marketing for them...

from a different perspective, this is a distraction and a means of keeping people engaged in these low vibration activities.. connecting the world on these platforms to go to war and boom beaches seems to help desensitize people from actual war, which they will continue to just accept as the norm instead of rising up against the war criminals... war is not a natural order of things and young kids growing up might not catch that if their faces are in front of a screen tapping bombs or whatever, not like their tv programs are much different, but hey..

not to take the fun out of your game or anything, like i said, it's just a perspective

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I prefer virtual war over actual war...

Goes without saying...

Kindest respects

Lag

a reply to: AwakenYaMind

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

for sure, i feel you.. doubt you would even be on here if you supported real war anyway..

funny how arnold went from governator to terminating another film to becoming the mobile strike man! haha

peace

new topics

top topics

join