It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help ,Think your good at cryptic clues ?( secret sound clues)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

/see Tigers Wall/

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

So you called in and got it right? Thats awesome! How was that experience? How were the radio hosts? Was it exhilarating?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

/see Tigers Wall/

Omg!! You won!! That just made my entire day!! Oh I am so very excited for you...I really wanted you to win. That's absolutely fantastic!

I rarely ever get on ATS at that hour (it was almost 6am here when I finally signed off), but I could not sleep for some reason. Yours was in the first three threads I saw when I logged on and I love puzzles so it caught my attention immediately. It would seem that you were meant to win that contest.😉

You absolutely do NOT have to give me a finder's fee...I promise, that wasn't my motivation at all. But if you do, it'll go straight into animal rescue to pay it forward...that is my greatest passion. I'm in San Antonio, Texas and the shelter kills hundreds of dogs every month here. I do everything in my power to get them out alive.😉

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi
a reply to: scubagravy

So you called in and got it right? Thats awesome! How was that experience? How were the radio hosts? Was it exhilarating?

I want the details too!!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi
a reply to: tigertatzen

Heck, ask what the station is and you should call up; from quickly observing this thread it seems likely you are right. Especially listening to that sound you provided, and reading the description in op (of sounding like a latch, and in op last post, coffee maker description.). Dont need to be a master thief to pick a lock, or open deadbolt; weddings also potentially related to chastity belt reference, or lock of heart or something open or seal lock of heart or unlocking love or something, ball and chain?

2 become 1 then seems to relate to wedding again; or more of the idea of locking than unlocking, as two things locked together...

Wow, you found even more connections to a lock reference than I did. Very clever!! Believe it or not, I guessed a shotgun at first because I didn't see the master thief clue right away. I went back and reread the OP and saw it and...pardon the pun but it just clicked into place.

I'm in the States and can't call internationally on my cell but I wouldn't have anyway. I wanted him to win since he's been working so hard trying to solve it. Absolutely epic. I'm so pleased at this news.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Now I feel a fool.

I am a bloody locksmith for goodness sake! Rebooting primary logic core in 5...4...3...2..1

I bet if you had heard the mystery sound you'd have known immediately what it was. 😉

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

i couldn't get through this morning, at least 10 callers had a crack at it. no one won.

And yes mate, i believe it will be exhilerating, but maybe tomorrow. There is no work in town atm mate, so winning this will help along way.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

just missed out on getting through this morning Tiger, i will try again tomorrow morning, and i will report back to my ATS mates in the morning...... i thought it would be easier to get through

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

just missed out on getting through this morning Tiger, i will try again tomorrow morning, and i will report back to my ATS mates in the morning...... i thought it would be easier to get through

Ooooh I thought you had won this am! That's OK, we'll just stay positive that you'll get through right away tomorrow. If you use a landline it's easier...all you've got to do is hang up the second you don't get thru and keep pushing redial until it starts ringing. Rinse and repeat.

So it's definitely a lock being opened. If they ask for specifics, it's a double sided master lock, such as a deadbolt...not sure if you call them by that term in the land of Oz, but that's pretty much the standard choice of locks for entry doors around here. 😉

edit on 30414America/ChicagoWed, 27 Apr 2016 16:41:45 -050030pm30117America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Errors

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

i PM you Tiger, i didnt want to put the answer up here, because it will come up in google search if any of my locals search for the clues now
check your box

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

i PM you Tiger, i didnt want to put the answer up here, because it will come up in google search if any of my locals search for the clues now
check your box

I didn't get your PM. Can you resend?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Done. I may have stuffed the first one just cause

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
hey all , just an update,

we have a new clue: Before use

weird huh

Btw.... Tiger, did you get my PM's? if not, what is wrong with ATS.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

hey all , just an update,

we have a new clue: Before use

weird huh

Btw.... Tiger, did you get my PM's? if not, what is wrong with ATS.

I did not get them actually. I even sent one to you. I'm assuming you didn't get it either??

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

No Tiger, i did not. i wonder whats going on, so much for donating towards the cause lol, i dont think ill bother anymore. good news is we have yet another clue : No key

Did you get my last one ? : Before use

i understand if you've lost interest, it breaks my brain too

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Another clue Tiger........ The Great Navigator !!

I know... WTF

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Another clue Tiger........ The Great Navigator !!

I know... WTF

So is the answer one word or a whole sentence or what typically???

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
20% isn't much but its a unlocking and then opening a breville sandwhich press. It was won today by a person named rob

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join