It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideal Trump Running Mate!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I was hoping someone would mention Gov. Susana Martinez as a good running mate for Donald T. so I could play her drunken phone call.

What the hell, I'll play it anyway.

krqe.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove
a reply to: notmyrealname

Actually, this would be the very best running mate for a big pile of dung

You cannot have one without the other!

It is amazing that you actually took the time to upload that picture; it is more amazing that I am responding to you.

"stupid is as stupid does"

edit on 2-5-2016 by notmyrealname because: pedantic prevention

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It will be relevant enough when history repeats and McKinley gets replaced by Roosevelt....

ooh, did I just create a conspiracy theory????

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh yeah, Mr. Ventura is absolutely a "deep Thinker"...

...would you like fries with that...?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Uh ok. Lol. I take it you aren't old enough to remember Newt Gingrich.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
It will be relevant enough when history repeats and McKinley gets replaced by Roosevelt....

The relevance was in regards voter sentiment or apathy, not an assassination fantasy someone may be having.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
on one of my posts in another thread a couple days ago....

I put out 3 names of people that could manage the rebuilding of the fraud riddled Fed-Treasury-TBTF economic/financial system here in the USA

Jim Willie
John Williams
Peter Schiff

they are all self made statisticians, businessmen, economists who have a good sense of just what is needed for rebuilding the domestic economic/banking systems of the USA
... plus getting rid of the Federal Reserve and their FRN funny money & returning to the PM backed Treasury money in the form of Silver Certificates once begun by JFK back in the early 1960s

Trump will focus on the international side while either of the 3 named above focus on the internal domestic issues ---to Make America Great again

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
... plus getting rid of the Federal Reserve and their FRN funny money & returning to the PM backed Treasury money in the form of Silver Certificates once begun by JFK back in the early 1960s

Kennedy was not returning to Silver Certificates, his goal was to eliminate them from circulation and only Congress can eliminate the Federal Reserve.

edit on 2-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Newt doesn't expand the voter base. He will pick someone to either win a key state or someone quite off the radar. I agree Webb would be a solid choice. I'd love to see a Trump/Sanders ticket, that will totally upset the apple cart, but that won't happen.

The safe bets would be Cruz, Rubio or Kaisch. The last two help him in key states.

The real dark horse would be Ron Paul.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
He needs a woman running mate and he has set the stage for that already.

All this contreversy has been happening for a reason I'm sure there's already a plan in place.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kennedy was not returning to Silver Certificates, his goal was to eliminate them from circulation and only Congress can eliminate the Federal Reserve.

you better read up on history.....

JFK & RFK were on a house-cleaning mission to relegate the Federal Reserve money creation business into a frail, custodian type of operation... the SILVER CERTIFICATES were issued in competition to the FRNs (federal reserve notes) issued by the Fed & printed by the Treasury by approval of the Fed.

see the EO that follows

...Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

This executive order amended Executive Order 10289 by delegating to the Secretary of the Treasury the president's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act,
as amended by the Gold Reserve Act.

The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed...
read more at wiki

Executive Order 11110 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

the Federal Reserve went on a tear to collect all the JFK issued SILVER CERTIFICATES and destroy all evidence that the FRN was only fiat/funny money...but that SILVER CERTIFICATES were backed by Silver & when presented at a bank the bank would exchange the dollar bill for a silver dollar

I saved a strange Silver Certificate $5 for years, it had a rare use of red ink in some of the printed words and a strange guarantee wording that the FRNs did not have

edit on nd31146219939302292016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

I suggest a case of REVISIONIST history... the Federal reserve won the battle and the silver supply was limited to just coins instead of paper money too...that was the outcome of the FED calling in all the SILVER CERTIFICATES to destroy the idea of curtailing the fed Reserves stranglehold on the government & money supply/ money velocity/ money distribution and relevant policies
edit on nd31146219976902362016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

you better read up on history.....

Follow your own advice:

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

That was from your own link which you probably did not even read and if you did you ignored it because it does not fit the made up myth about Kennedy and the Federal Reserve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join