It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luicfer and Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Lucifer=Satan=Devil etc just to state the obvious like most here that have a head on their shoulders.Cheers your a breath of fresh air
I`m still whirling from other threads that i`ve tried explaining this,because there are people that actually believe that Lucifer=Christ
What a sick world this is,and i`m sure its gonna get a lot worse

Yeah, imagine someone beliving that one immaginary character = another immaginary character . What a sick world we live in!

:shk:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is what I understand…….

God created Lucifer as its first creation, the bearer of light, then after awhile Lucifer wonted the power of light for himself, or wonted to be acknowledged for his position as the light bearer. So Lucifer rebuild against god.

In the Mormon religion, after Lucifer rebels, he brings allies onto his side and they become demons as Lucifer as the devil. Lucifer wonted, or wonts to make everyone gods, or have the power of gods.

(So same basic idea as the light thing)

Lucifer is meant to be known as the god of light basically….

youtube.com...
Mormon church

If you know anything about the Annunaki, it actually talks about the same deal, brother and sister I think named, Anu and ki, something like that…..one wonted to help humanity rise to be like them, but the other detested humanity, and loathed such ideas. The thing is, the representation of Lucifer to the Annunaki, is that Lucifer is the good one… if you read it, you’ll get the connection….

[edit on 2-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
If you know anything about the Annunaki, it actually talks about the same deal, brother and sister I think named, Anu and ki, something like that…..one wonted to help humanity rise to be like them, but the other detested humanity, and loathed such ideas.

Anu is heaven and Ki is the Earth. Ki is Anu's consort. They are the parents of the demi-gods such as Enlil and Enki.
Anu & Ki were somewhat removed from the Earthly magistrates - it was their offspring who dealt with humanity.

The thing is, the representation of Lucifer to the Annunaki, is that Lucifer is the good one… if you read it, you’ll get the connection….

Read what?

Lucifer is a single entity - the Anunaki (note: one 'n' only) is the Sumerian pantheon.

Within the Anunaki, Utu is the sun-god, god of fertility, judgment and law-giving.

Any parallels would be between this particular demi-god and Lucifer rather than the entire pantheon; as in most pantheons, ALL natural forces as well as divine duties are represented in the individual members. None stand for all things and all do not stand for one thing.

Parallels in other cultures' mythos include Prometheus (giver of fire to humanity), and also Apollo and Ra (sun-gods).

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentGem
Yeah, imagine someone beliving that one imaginary character = another imaginary character . What a sick world we live in!

:shk:

Maybe so.

According to Albert Einstein:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.

If it means I am sick to somewhat share Einstein's perspective....then count me among the ill!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

read Zecharia Sitchin's theories on the Annunaki.......

The concept i've heard is that the annunaki are aliens who came to earth to mine gold, and used humans as slaves to mine the gold..... Annunaki i think is meant to mean - those who have fallen from the sky - as well as

www.crystalinks.com...

check it out....

[edit on 3-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
read Zecharia Sitchin's theories on the Annunaki.......

No thanks.

His theories are more based on his own imagination than they are legitimate translations of Akkadian.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by svcadet32
What, if any, are the diffrences between Lucifer and Satan?

Satan is the spirit of nonspirituality.

Lucifer is the phyical incarnation of that antispiritual reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
From the Urantia Book:

""

Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The "devil" is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks

""

You should look into the Urantia Book!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by svcadet32What, if any, are the diffrences between Lucifer and Satan?

There's absolutely no difference. They are the same fallen angel who is known by many names. Originally, in the beginning of creation, Satan wasn’t known as Satan, Lucifer, The Devil, or The Serpent to the other Holy Angels he served with. He was known as Dawn. The name Satan (and all the others) only came after he challenged Yahweh and became known as the first Angel to ever turn his back on and directly challenge the authority and good name of Yahweh.

All of the Angel’s were not created one at a time, instead, they were created in groups or a myriad - hundreds of thousands at a time by utilizing the furnace at Mount Zion where Yahweh resides and contains His life giving energy. Dawn was in fact, originally an Angel of the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels. As with all of the Holy Angels, he was created without flaw and informed of Father’s laws by the Archangel Michael, who at the time was the spokesman for Yahweh before he became Jesus Christ. They knew that these laws carried a penalty of eternal death for failure if they ever transgressed against them.

No one in creation had ever witnessed the warrior side of Yahweh, so Dawn, who later became a resister and opposing force against Father’s side, felt that Yahweh would not harm him. This was due to Yahweh being love in all that He had shown them.

When Dawn sinned in the Garden of Eden, Yahweh appeared to others as being slow in respecting His own law on transgression because He did not immediately destroy Dawn or Adam and Eve for willfully breaking the law. This thought worked on many of the Holy Angels. If Dawn could sin and there be no consequence, why could they not do as they wanted as well? This is when many began to fall from the perfection they were created in, led by Dawn who was the first to sin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join