It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Button cell battery found inside tablet/pill when I was in mental health hospital!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Here's my guess at what happened.

One of the nurses came in while you were asleep. Realizing that some device had a dead battery, they went into the bathroom and closed the door to turn a light without disturbing you. In changing batteries, one was dropped in the toilet either for disposal or by accident. They left the room without flushing to, again, not disturb you.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why would someone come into my room whilst I was asleep?

They don't just walk around with devices at night, only radios which are aa or whatever.

Besides they have glass windows on the front door to look through if need be.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i dont think your crazy at all, they probably did try to put something into your body, you could be, being watched right now....would you know? I'll go about this a different way... was your scitophrenia anxiety related or drug induced? if it wasnt drug induced then i would be more inclined to believe you even more. You know because of scitophrenia certain 'entities' WILL do stuff to you and when you cry out for help no one will believe you.... shocking really. I dont think its sictophrenia at all, i think its a case of zoophobia dont you? no one likes being in a cage, or being inside of a zoo, or i like to to think about stuck inside a wrist watch... time is slow all around thee, you see things from a whole other angle. You see the sun set before anyone else does you try to warn them, but no one can hear you. I know what its like living with a so called mental illness.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenHope

Zoophobia is an abnormal fear of animals....

You seem like the worst kind of person to be giving this OP any feedback.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

sorry zoo-phobia happy now, still probably in the wrong context but whatever, how can i be the worst? if i said that he should top himself that would be considered the worst. DO you suffer with any ailments? otherwise i might consider you to be the worst source of advice, im trying to get a different percpective, was it drug induced scitso because i have seen first hand what that is like or anxiety triggered scitso? Only then can we start questioning the man's sanity. If it is anxiety induced scitso then he might not be far off the mark to what he claims you know? THEN we start working out where the battery came from.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
They didn't use any devices on me, so why would a device be in my room? And it's unlikely that someone entered my room with a device not intended for me, whilst I wasn't there.

reply to: intrptr

Before you got there. Still playing with those thoughts, I see? Lots of things get stuck in toilet siphon traps, coins, rings, earrings, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ever since "schizo-effective" started for me ive experienced the following

gas drained from car WHILE DRIVING until empty after 1 mile of draining (demon simulation)

picture of experience hearing voices by a "particle being" left in another patients room (she got the message it was for me)

people pulling over in front of house passing out on steering wheel, a voice said "live again 3x they drove off.

bees/bugs coming out of a feild near me (used to be on me) and dying or dissapearing

EM bursts on my cars engine to stop it

severe atmospheric pressure around me in one area for an hour or two

rice looking cotton fiber thing with metallic dot falling from right ear

Saw a monster, UFOs at 4-6am flying over me doing figure 8s and wandering in wierd circles

a footprint formed in cement, went to get camera, footprint was smudged. cement was 10 years hardened.

caught EVPs telling me theyre on my side and helping me

saw a flying white dot light same area on camera

played a DNA healing video thru headphones, used cell phone to record up to right ear, a male voice robotic sounding said my first name

heard explosions no one else did

saw buildings change, new dimensions, paintings changed also

got my xrays and MRI, found a rice shaped thing with wires hooked to shoulderblade, and an antenna like thing hooked to a plate on rib.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
But I was in the room for two weeks before it happened, plenty of flushes to release something like that.

Staff don't really use devices that I know of, and its unlikely staff would go into my room whilst I wasn't there, and to then decide to change a battery whilst in my room?

And like I said, I looked down the toilet to pee last thing I did before going to bed and noting was in the toilet.

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Half of what you say you have experienced can be explained as visual or auditory delusions.

Or random occurrences you give a paranoid meaning to.

I don't know how a bc battery could have been put there by staff they don't often use devices in a mental hospital, they have a special room for that anyway.

And of all the times I flushed the toilet that day/nights, the battery is loosened on the last flush of the night? And the battery appeared at the same time I threw my tablet away?

a reply to: sanitizedinfo

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
wow you guys just never get it. its not paranoia or delusion, its an attack on my psyche using exotic undetectable technology. the thing is though ive had at least 5 shared experiences with others, either they heard a voice or saw a vision while with me and told me about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Undetectable technology, yet you know it's there? Sounds like DETECTABLE technology to me.

Hmmm

Also (to the op), if there was a battery about the size of the pill, what would it have powered?

If the battery was the size of a pill did it all come together once it was inside you?

I'm pretty sure they just came in and to check on you/run some tests and a battery got dropped in the toilet. Sounds pretty harmless to me.
edit on 2542016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
this image depicts what i experienced in 2011, it was left by a supernatural being in anothers room hidden in a diary that had not been touched for a long time. the devil was literally making nuke explosion sounds in my area, they sounded spacialy correct. Aliens hovered and said they were aiming "red energy" at me, it made my throat hurt, and people in the group home all got sick at the same time shortly after that happened.

this depicts what my "first" voices did to me in 2010. they kept telling me to come to their dimension '46" by moving myself on the checkerboard. the voices became influencible and i told them to go to the pyramid because i thought it would throw them off me. the female is very accurate in the picture as she seems to be the connection AI or interpreter. then there is the president, and doctors/lawyers looking at me in confusion or argument. Oh and if i get it ill post a picture of my childhood to compare that the artist here got me almost exactly how i looked. And at that age i used to play piano recitals for retired people at a masonic retirement home. Hence me in masonic garb

_______
amd this may be how they did it.
So theres my evidence that ive had a "shared" psychic style experience. OR this was all pre-planned.??
edit on 25-4-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Signals
I tried to bite into it too deffinatly a battery.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Signals

Dont mean to be funny but why do I need to take a picture of a battery I could see it, other people I showed it to could see it.

I kept it as proof that I wasn't schitzophrenic, that it was tangible evidence that I wasn't going through a delusion.

I moved flat and didn't feel the need to take it with me. I had looked at it enough as it was Celo taped to my ceiling above my bed. I kept it as proof to myself that I wasn't losing my mind.

At first it looked like a tablet but overnight that must have dissolved in the toilet water, because in the morning it wasn't pink anymore, it was silver. It was defiantly a battery (it even had the indented circle on the top) and after a while (few weeks I guess) it had a little rust on it. I tried to bite into it too deffinatly a battery.

Couple of things...

You are presenting this account, yet you find it odd that people are asking to see the battery, or an image of it at least, as the battery IS the whole basis for your posting about it...you don't see this?

You claim you selotaped the battery to your ceiling....this is not logical behaviour, and is and of itself an indication of paranoid / ill behaviour. Do you normally tape objects to your ceiling, especially objects you once thought were part and parcel of some kind of odd assassination attempt upon you?

You claim to have kept the battery as a kind of proof you were not mentally ill...but discarded it when you moved flat, deciding presumably that you no longer needed proof after all...then you recount the story again here, you're asked for proof...but..ooops, you no longer have the battery that you once considered valuable proof, and instead decided wasn't actually proof of anything...but post here about it anyway..ok.

Mate, you were probably delusional...hopefully you are now better, but you do actually appear to still be harbouring the same delusion...without any proof, selotaped to your ceiling or in photographic form.

You don't mention what the brand of the battery was, what the voltage was or describe any other markings on it.

You don't consider that a cleaner or member of staff could have dropped the battery down the toilet?

I'd advise you to forget about it if you want to be healthy.

Good luck.
edit on 25 4 2016 by MysterX because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join