It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Button cell battery found inside tablet/pill when I was in mental health hospital!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Many of you may not believe this but here is what I went through.

I went through a weird time a few years ago and had what could be explained as 'unexplained phenomena.'

Needless to say, after I told people about my experiences I was sectioned and diagnossed with schitzophrenia.

But after being in hospital a few weeks I started to feel ill. (Nearly vomiting,headache,dizziness,weakness)

I thought it might be my medication, so that night I through it down the toilet (in my hospital bedroom)

In the morning, first thing I did was go to the toilet but when I got to the toilet I noticed something strange...

I put my hand in the toilet water (before I went to the toilet) and picked up a silver button cell battery!

I must not of flushed the toilet, or more likely the battery was too heavy to flush away.

I kept that battery for about a year, as proof that I wasn't mad like the doctors had diagnosed.

It doesn't make sense to me. If they wanted me dead, there must be poisons they could use which are more deadly. Besides I don't know that one button cel battery a day is enough to kill someone?

Who could have done this? (this was in a secure hospital)
why did they do it?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Did it look like a battery or was it an actual battery?

Got any pics?

Why would you keep it?

Then again, why would you discard it after keeping it for a year?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Dont mean to be funny but why do I need to take a picture of a battery I could see it, other people I showed it to could see it.

I kept it as proof that I wasn't schitzophrenic, that it was tangible evidence that I wasn't going through a delusion.

I moved flat and didn't feel the need to take it with me. I had looked at it enough as it was Celo taped to my ceiling above my bed. I kept it as proof to myself that I wasn't losing my mind.

At first it looked like a tablet but overnight that must have dissolved in the toilet water, because in the morning it wasn't pink anymore, it was silver. It was defiantly a battery (it even had the indented circle on the top) and after a while (few weeks I guess) it had a little rust on it. I tried to bite into it too deffinatly a battery.

edit on 24-4-2016 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

that's ok it was probably made from lithium, just a little stronger than the regular meds.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I must not of flushed the toilet, or more likely the battery was too heavy to flush away.

Probably too heavy… was already there.

You probably only looked to see if the pill was gone and then noticed the battery. The battery may have been from any number of hand held medical devices like digital thermometers, oxygenation meter or otoscope. A nurse may have changed batteries while examining a patient in your cell . I doubt it was a battery for something 'inside' you.

But will listen to any idea you might have. Why would they hide just a battery in a pill?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The battery is to power the tracking device inserted into your body during blood samples, standard procedure to mental patients.

I'm kidding

edit on 24-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This was my bedroom with an ensuite-no one had been in my room from the time I through the tablet away, went straight to my bed to sleep and went straight to use the toilet when I woke up.

No one had been in my room.

At first I thought they were using a battery (instead of a more deadly poison) to warn me rather than kill me. But then I realized there was little chance of me realizing the battery was in there, so it couldn't have been a warning.

I dont know why someone would do it...

reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
The battery is to power the tracking device inserted into your body during blood samples, standard procedure to mental patients.

Oh good, feed the paranoia.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was paranoid when it happened, but now I'm just curious .

It is pretty much the only evidence i had that what I was telling the doctors was true.

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The point is, making you eat a battery would serve no purpose, it would just go through your system and end back in the toilet, so most likely if you did find a battery it was not from the tablet you flushed.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The finding of the battery was not proof of anything other than you found a battery in the commode. Did it come through and from your bowels, or did someone discard a instrument battery into the commode?

Perhaps you are a little too focused on this in some way as the cause of your former illness? More likely, it is an artifact of the illness and your preoccupation with it should be shunted aside.

The average person finding a battery in their hospital room toilet would not put too much emphasis on the find. Interesting, but not grounds for building a serious case around it. Throw it into the throne and let it go.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
This was my bedroom with an ensuite-no one had been in my room from the time I through the tablet away, went straight to my bed to sleep and went straight to use the toilet when I woke up.

No one had been in my room.

At first I thought they were using a battery (instead of a more deadly poison) to warn me rather than kill me. But then I realized there was little chance of me realizing the battery was in there, so it couldn't have been a warning.

I dont know why someone would do it...

reply to: intrptr

But you didn't confirm the battery wasn't already in the toilet beforehand? You only associate the battery with the pill because you "saw the battery the next morning".

I appreciate how much having a sanity anchor helps while recovering from such 'episodes'. These places are weird, their methods strange, especially when suffering from 'delusions'. I think taping the battery to your bunk and looking at it every night was a really good idea.

I don't think clinging to the notion they were feeding you batteries is helping any. It helped get you through, doing that time. Lots of people interned will hold to simple ideas to get them through their dilemma of being locked up. You can let it go now.

just my advice.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I was paranoid when it happened, but now I'm just curious .

It is pretty much the only evidence i had that what I was telling the doctors was true.

a reply to: intrptr

You can let it go, now. Don't let that rabbit back out of its cage by revisiting or entertaining those thoughts, even out of 'curiosity'.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I recieved my mediaction used the toilet (and was looking in the water to aim) as I threw the tablet in the toilet. I didn't see it in the toilet when I threw the tablet in though I was looking at the water to take a pee.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have put it behind me now.

And nothing else has happened to me for a few years (delusions if you can call it that)a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I have put it behind me now.

And nothing else has happened to me for a few years (delusions if you can call it that)a reply to: intrptr

Good for you. I can only guess how hard that was.

Always remember, you didn't find the battery in the pill, you found it in the toilet.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i personaly think that there is a larger conspiracy to cause schizophrenia in non schizophrenics in order to destroy them. and yes it permeates hospitals and law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It was already there? Hearing aid batteries?

...my guess..

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Weird. If you thought it came from the pink pill, did you save the next dose, crush the pink coating off and see if there was a battery in it?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I never left the room nor did anybody enter the room.

I threw my tablet in the toilet and went to bed, next day I went straight to the toilet when I woke up.

No one had been in my room using any device (during the day) unless they were using the device on me, and no one used any device on me.

a reply to: solve

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join