It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Warns Voters About Donald Trump’s Evolving Image

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hmm, Hilary must live in some fantasy land where her perception of herself is filtered through many layers of rose colored glass.

“Well, you know what?” she added. “If we buy that, shame on us. Because he’s already showed us what he believes and he’s already said what he wants to do, and he wants to go after every one of the rights we have.”

Pot meet kettle.

On Saturday, the Clinton campaign also released a video that amounted to a highlight reel of Mr. Trump’s incendiary comments. The video said that Mr. Trump “is getting ready for an extreme makeover.” “Donald Trump wants you to forget everything he’s said,” the video said. “Don’t.”

"You're black" said the pot to the kettle.

Source

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
that's a smart move, because a lot of the trumpers I talk to can't point to much of a policy of trumps they are excited about as much as something he said which was "real"

to point out it was just phase 1 is really obvious

trump will lose some voters because of this, and gain some

I think the smart part of trumps campaign was the super creepy pledge part and the emotional bonding over racism violence and bigotry

once a presidential candidate gives you the empowerment to discuss your racism openly, punch people and offer to pay your legal fees, that is an emotional bond that doesn't go away because he stops saying at a podium

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hillary would say she isn't a pot, but rather a "cooking device" to make that cliche not pertain to her.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
that's a smart move, because a lot of the trumpers I talk to can't point to much of a policy of trumps they are excited about as much as something he said which was "real"

Ironically, I have heard the same from those who protest to oppose him.

"What is it you are protesting about?"

"He's a racist."

"What has he said that is racist?"

"Well he said.. Umm, well he wants to build a wall and keep immigrants out. And.. he Umm.. well, he's a racist."

"but does your house have a door?"

"I don't like your questioning, it's leading. Im stopping this conversation." *runs away with whimpering tail between legs*

"but you have a door, to keep strangers out, unless you know who they are? Why is having the same policy for our country any different?"

*crickets*

They're a bunch of hopeless weirdos, those who protest against him. Rarely have I heard a single iota of logic from them. And they're also the ones who are violent against people who simply go to listen.

You best be aware of what this leads to down the track. When your voice is howled down with screams of Hitler, Nazi, racist, etc, and you are just a concerned citizen... in time, it leads to the very things you fear right now.

and yet, no such words have been uttered, in context. Yay MSM.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001

Hillary would say she isn't a pot, but rather a "cooking device" to make that cliche not pertain to her.

To call her a cooking device is inherently sexist. She would have to be a gender neutral food preparation utensil. and then, beige or perhaps red.

Unless she's attacking those pots and pans Bill used to spill sauce on...

edit on 24-4-2016 by RobDaSlob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gator2001
a reply to: RobDaSlob

You two are funny.

This is a woman who has not operated a motor vehicle on her own in decades. Cooking to her is just as foreign.

Hell, she probably cannot even operate a microwave.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
meet your typical anti-trumpet.

Who can not cringe at the level of incompetence... poor wee ronnie.

the first few mins really, no need to watch the entire thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I always thought Trump has attracted so much support because he was already well known, he has an anti political-establishment image, his straight to the point messages and his use of the phrase 'make America great again'.

Hilary is just a nasty piece of work. I can't believe anyone would want to vote for her with the amount of exposed lies she has told. She is so establishment it's nauseating. No matter what she says or do I would never trust or believe her.

Just my 2p from across the pond.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobDaSlob

"He's a racist."

"Well he said.. Umm, well he wants to build a wall and keep immigrants out. And.. he Umm.. well, he's a racist."

"I don't like your questioning, it's leading. Im stopping this conversation." *runs away with whimpering tail between legs*

"but you have a door, to keep strangers out, unless you know who they are? Why is having the same policy for our country any different?"

*crickets*

They're a bunch of hopeless weirdos, those who protest against him. Rarely have I heard a single iota of logic from them. And they're also the ones who are violent against people who simply go to listen.

You best be aware of what this leads to down the track. When your voice is howled down with screams of Hitler, Nazi, racist, etc, and you are just a concerned citizen... in time, it leads to the very things you fear right now.

and yet, no such words have been uttered, in context. Yay MSM.

why aren't people protesting the other candidates with howls of racism ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Hmmmm, I don't know, maybe they are mature enough to respect the rights of others to assemble whether they agree with their ideas or not?

I wonder.........

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It is crazy to me to think people are believing this Fascist Trump! Still sounds as stupid as the first day he stated he was going to run for president.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Apparently, her and her minions have nothing to worry about.

So much for a changed Donald Trump. He told supporters on Saturday that he's not changing his pitch to voters, a day after his chief adviser assured Republican officials their party's front-runner would show more restraint while campaigning, reports the AP. "I sort of don’t like toning it down,” he said at a rally in Connecticut, per the New York Times. “Isn’t it nice that I’m not one of these teleprompter guys?” Trump also declared to the crowd that he has no intention of reversing any of his provocative policy plans, including building a wall along the length of the Southern border. "Everything I say I'm going to do, folks, I'll do," he said.

Link

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And how many times has Hillary's campaign rebranded her by now? Remember the bit about how she wasn't a robot? They rebranded her to make her less robotic, and there was the driving across the real world campaign where they had their little stop at Chipotle to show they were regular folks ...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No one is telling them to?

They are not having their words constantly taken out of context to be portrayed in a bad light, when the common denominator protester is not going to look up facts for him or herself? Where group think and liberal left wing politics is the rule of law, especially with university or otherwise young minded people?

I have no idea. I only know what I see. And what I see, I've seen before. In a different country.

It's just weird that so many people continue to run with the rhetoric laid out by the msm when a cursory investigation using your own mind and own resources, shows something else.

Sure trump is not jesus, nailed to a cross and despised by all bar a few. He's said some stupid things. I won't deny that. But what he's being accused of, is laughable.

Especially when the alternatives are well known murdering, lying, deceitful manipulators of truth, and have ties to the regimes that the entire world is now suffering from.

And the fact that there is so much hate towards this person, given the hate that is absent from those who have shown without any doubt, need for it, makes me think twice about everything I hear on this. Three times even. It warrants that, and so far none of the protesting against trump has been anything near the truth. It's all based on "i heard."

you are doomed as a country. they steal votes, instigate mass protests, and turn the average punter away from information, leaving them with propaganda. No one wins... But WE are doomed as a planet. Because this is a global agenda to make us all even more controlled.. it's working too, so many people are unwilling to think.

edit on 24-4-2016 by RobDaSlob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

"He's a racist."

*crickets*

Like these guys, or gals, I'm still unsure.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmmmm, I don't know, maybe they are mature enough to respect the rights of others to assemble whether they agree with their ideas or not?

I wonder.........

Haa!! I almost had forgot that

Exactly.

First amendment is only for those who are right, dont you know.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I wonder.........

who are "they" ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No one is telling them to?

They are not having their words constantly taken out of context to be portrayed in a bad light, when the common denominator protester is not going to look up facts for him or herself? Where group think and liberal left wing politics is the rule of law, especially with university or otherwise young minded people?

I have no idea. I only know what I see. And what I see, I've seen before. In a different country.

It's just weird that so many people continue to run with the rhetoric laid out by the msm when a cursory investigation using your own mind and own resources, shows something else.

Sure trump is not jesus, nailed to a cross and despised by all bar a few. He's said some stupid things. I won't deny that. But what he's being accused of, is laughable.

Especially when the alternatives are well known murdering, lying, deceitful manipulators of truth, and have ties to the regimes that the entire world is now suffering from.

And the fact that there is so much hate towards this person, given the hate that is absent from those who have shown without any doubt, need for it, makes me think twice about everything I hear on this. Three times even. It warrants that, and so far none of the protesting against trump has been anything near the truth. It's all based on "i heard."

you are doomed as a country. they steal votes, instigate mass protests, and turn the average punter away from information, leaving them with propaganda. No one wins... But WE are doomed as a planet. Because this is a global agenda to make us all even more controlled.. it's working too, so many people are unwilling to think.

poor trump. all he wants to do is protect us from the rapers and bernie and hillary send paid shills to his rallies

guy can't catch a break

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RobDaSlob

I read your post, and it appears that you are exactly what you claim others to be.

when the common denominator protester is not going to look up facts for him or herself? Where group think and liberal left wing politics is the rule of law

First you said that...then you said this:

Especially when the alternatives are well known murdering, lying, deceitful manipulators of truth, and have ties to the regimes that the entire world is now suffering from. And the fact that there is so much hate towards this person, given the hate that is absent from those who have shown without any doubt, need for it, makes me think twice about everything I hear on this. Three times even. It warrants that, and so far none of the protesting against trump has been anything near the truth. It's all based on "i heard."

Right Wing rhetoric and group think mentality. This sort of talk is standard among the Right Wing nutters that fail to do any fact-checking and simply spit hate because that is what they hear and are used to.

It's very hard to take Hillary seriously and I would say people that say the things as you did deserve the same treatment.

Ignorance at its finest.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Because the people who follow a candidate like Bernie Sanders (they are the ones who are protesting against Trump and howling racism) are the same sorts of entitled college brat weenies who feel threatened simply by seeing his name written in chalk.

They're the ones who think taco days and ninja costumes on Halloween are cultural appropriation and anyone who says otherwise ought to be shamed or fired.

They're the ones who claim to be perfectly open minded until you disagree with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join