It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Claims He Saw 'Time Traveling Aliens' leaving Earth on the ISS livefeed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snaffers

I think this is adorable. Nothing wrong with looking to Phage for input, he's obviously a very smart man.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The best bet I have is that it is a laser shooting at a retreating UFO much like the video of several years ago where a UFO did a U-turn away in order to escape a slow laser or a very fast missile that approached its once exact position.

The best bet I have is that it is a laser shooting at a retreating UFO much like the video of several years ago where a UFO did a U-turn away in order to escape a slow laser or a very fast missile that approached its once exact position.

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

Was thinking the exact same thing

That's the famous STS-48 zig-zagger, 1991, right? It's all over youtube.

I agree there seem to be similar origins for such videos, but maybe not the way you hope.
edit on 2-5-2016 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

So could it be a lens flare Jim?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I would like to hear from Jim Oberg on this too. It's likely he knows what it actually is.

I'm not following all the contemporary ufo industry daily claims of ISS UFOs, except to make a larger observation.

Although the common explanation of shuttle UFO videos, as ice flakes, is subject to a lot of mockery hereabouts, we should all realize a marked change in the visual nature of 'space UFO videos' since the shuttle stopped flying. Gone are the fleets of UFOs, the criss-cross drifting and zig-zagging of multiple objects seen on camera views.

This change has occurred since the ISS, unlike the shuttle, doesn't dump waste water, and rarely uses thrusters for attitude control. So naturally, pseudo-UFOs created by such prosaic factors on shuttle missions have ALSO stopped -- replaced by distinctive new features of the new optical systems providing continuous external views.

This fundamental qualitative shift of the nature of 'space UFOs' that coincides with a fundamental technological change of spacecraft routine operations seems to me to a powerful argument that the videos are CAUSED by the technological features of the spacecraft carrying the cameras.

If the videos were caused by factors external to the spacecraft, why have they changed so dramatically?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Box of Rain
Thats the most solid explanation that anyone's contributed so far. I'm patiently awaiting for Phage to come in and give his final ruling.

While phage may deserve a certain amount of respect, he does not get to "give his final ruling". He's just a person the same as the rest of us. He can offer an opinion and no more than that; because all we have here is a picture!

Of course he's a person like the rest of us but the difference between him and many other posters I'd that he backs his posts up with verifiable facts and science. Not just opinion. That's why people listen to him.

Hmm, you should look more closely at some of his responses! for example he once responded to me with a link to a book on Amazon!

Do you mean he pointed out a published source for information? Sacrebleu!

I will try to find the post, then you might understand the point I was trying to make. Also, just because something is published, it does not in anyway mean it's the truth.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

EXCELLENT observation Jim.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here's the explanation about "green beam": lens flare.

Here's the source of the previous flare:
media.giphy.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

Yeah -- I pointed out a couple of weeks ago that that bright reflection on the ISS seemed to be producing that glare:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Box of Rain
Thats the most solid explanation that anyone's contributed so far. I'm patiently awaiting for Phage to come in and give his final ruling.

While phage may deserve a certain amount of respect, he does not get to "give his final ruling". He's just a person the same as the rest of us. He can offer an opinion and no more than that; because all we have here is a picture!

Of course he's a person like the rest of us but the difference between him and many other posters I'd that he backs his posts up with verifiable facts and science. Not just opinion. That's why people listen to him.

Hmm, you should look more closely at some of his responses! for example he once responded to me with a link to a book on Amazon!

Do you mean he pointed out a published source for information? Sacrebleu!

I will try to find the post, then you might understand the point I was trying to make. Also, just because something is published, it does not in anyway mean it's the truth.

I didn't say that if something is published, it mean it's the truth. I'm just saying that providing a source is not a bad thing. Providing a published source to back up the facts a person is using to support an argument should be encouraged.

That's not saying the published source is "true" because it is a published source, but it's something that can be independently investigated -- unlike a personal claim that has nothing to back it up.

edit on 5/5/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yeah -- I pointed out a couple of weeks ago that that bright reflection on the ISS seemed to be producing that glare
It's correct
and if you watch the original clip that I found, you can see it's different by the footage reported because these lens flares are very common.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

Thank you for the link.

My question is, if it was only a glare then why cut the live feed to the ISS? Perhaps it was only a coincidence.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
@ColdWisdom
Yep, just a coincidence. In my example the live feed goes on without cut.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Sprite.

Start around the 4:30 mark. Look especially around the 6:15 mark.

With all do respect I don't think so.
It would be a very very odd Sprite.
Sprites are cauliflower shaped. I've yet to see one
as evenly lighted single sharply defined shaft of light.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join