It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet MORE evidence linking Saudi Arabia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The Saudi Arabian government may have had a role in the 9/11 terrorist attacks according to fresh evidence that has emerged as President Obama lands in the repressive kingdom.

Details of a flight certificate obtained by al-Qaeda bomb maker Ghassan Al-Sharbi have emerged showing he took flying lessons in the United States with some of the 9/11 hijackers.

When he was captured in Pakistan in 2002 investigators discovered the documentation in an envelope from the Saudi embassy in Washington.

According to a US memo, which was written in 2003 and quietly declassified last year, the FBI learnt he had buried a cache of papers shortly before he was captured.

full article here

Seems like the heat is building. I'm sure if it is there is some alternative motive behind it. Nothing is released without those in power wanting it released. Pretty damning evidence that most people have known about here for years is slowly trickling into the mainstream media. That alone is a big thing what with such a touchy and controversial subject.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

They just had to wait long enough for people not to care apparently.
Like you said. Plenty of people have known the official story was bogus from day one.
I bring these "new" revelations up at work and people don't seem to care at all.
The same people who called me a loon for believing that the official story is/was garbage.
Now there seems to be proof that they were lied to and it's like they don't get mad or even agitated...
Time heals all wounds, i guess.. it's a damn shame

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Its "Game of Thrones" week and You guys are worried about this stuff that was 15 years ago??

This and the 28 pages and the the threats of screwing the U.S. economy on the heels of the 60Minutes airing of the same thing. The "Senior Officials" knew nothing about it.. This is called "plausible deniability" so the HIGHER You rise in a Cabal the more likely there are underlings that take the fall for You..

See: Judas Iscariot. The Jewish people. Lee Harvey Oswald.

So the real question is.... Will Jon Snow come back as a Mog? (I don't know if Mog is the word for whatever He turns into, just use some weird, unusual name..)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Its "Game of Thrones" week and You guys are worried about this stuff that was 15 years ago??

This and the 28 pages and the the threats of screwing the U.S. economy on the heels of the 60Minutes airing of the same thing. The "Senior Officials" knew nothing about it.. This is called "plausible deniability" so the HIGHER You rise in a Cabal the more likely there are underlings that take the fall for You..

See: Judas Iscariot. The Jewish people. Lee Harvey Oswald.

So the real question is.... Will Jon Snow come back as a Mog? (I don't know if Mog is the word for whatever He turns into, just use some weird, unusual name..)

It may be that the Lannisters brought the towers down. Time will tell. The sad thing is people are still more concerned with such things rather than the deaths of hundreds of thousands worldwide. The shockwaves of that day are still reverberating around the world today. Regardless of the official story being correct or not, there is simply no possibility of direct Saudi involvement at the highest levels going unnoticed and not being covered up.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

They just had to wait long enough for people not to care apparently.
Like you said. Plenty of people have known the official story was bogus from day one.
I bring these "new" revelations up at work and people don't seem to care at all.
The same people who called me a loon for believing that the official story is/was garbage.
Now there seems to be proof that they were lied to and it's like they don't get mad or even agitated...
Time heals all wounds, i guess.. it's a damn shame

There's also the willful denial part. Just think about how many people have done horrible things in the name of "revenge" for the 9/11 attacks. I mean people in the military, law enforcement, politicians, etc. Think about all of the people overseas who've had their lives destroyed because of 9/11. There are still people in Gitmo that haven't been convicted of anything.

I honestly believe many people want to believe they did the right things after 9/11. So acknowledging this stuff will probably make them realize they were just pawns in a bigger "game". Of course, there are also other people who only wanted an excuse to justify their already existing bloodlust and/or bigotry. So I wouldn't be surprised if those people wouldn't care, regardless of what new revelations are brought up.

Last thing, any revelations about 9/11 that don't include Prince Bandar (aka "Bandar Bush") are incomplete. He's the same guy behind the Syrian rebels' chemical weapons attack that were meant to force the US into Syria (because of Pres Obama's "red line"). And he's also the guy behind Chechnya's Wahhabi "rebels". I'll let this speak for itself:

Some information has leaked from the redacted section, including a flurry of pre-9/11 phone calls between one of the hijackers’ Saudi handlers in San Diego and the Saudi Embassy, and the transfer of some $130,000 from then-Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar’s family checking account to yet another of the hijackers’ Saudi handlers in San Diego.

An investigator who worked with the JTTF in Washington complained that instead of investigating Bandar, the US government protected him — literally. He said the State Department assigned a security detail to help guard Bandar not only at the embassy, but also at his McLean, Va., mansion.

How US covered up Saudi role in 9/11

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Also : "Time wounds all heels."

And that's not a shame.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

“Saudi Arabia is consistently one of the bigger players when it comes to foreign influence in Washington,” said Josh Stewart, a spokesman for the Sunlight Foundation, which tracks money and influence in politics. “That spans both what you’d call the inside game, which is lobbying and government relations, and the outside game, which is PR and other things that tend to reach a broader audience than just lobbying.”

You have to wonder who will step up and bite the hand that feeds them..
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Mossad/Saudi, and they're Mossad to me, and US work together. This is an inside job with some zionist evil thuggery help.

I can see what they're doing, throwing the less favored one to the wolves and trying to hide their own involvement.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Mossad/Saudi, and they're Mossad to me, and US work together. This is an inside job with some zionist evil thuggery help.
I can see what they're doing, throwing the less favored one to the wolves and trying to hide their own involvement.
Oh, I think it has more to do with the price of oil and getting the taps closed over there.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Saudi's are pretty shrewd themselves. If they were involved an the American government has proof, any proof of domestic involvement would have been flaunted by now I'd imagine. If there is any I'm sure they'd have it.
edit on 5981642 by sg1642 because: SP.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yep. Yep. The Saudi government can conspire to help kill 3000+ Americans and get away with it for 15 years, but the U.S. government could never get away with such a thing.

Never. Ever.

Occam's Razor and all.

The End.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Yep. Yep. The Saudi government can conspire to help kill 3000+ Americans and get away with it for 15 years, but the U.S. government could never get away with such a thing.

Never. Ever.

Occam's Razor and all.

The End.

That's my point. One can't point a dirty finger at the other without it being pointed back surely?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Never. Ever.

Occam's Razor and all.

The End.

That's my point. One can't point a dirty finger at the other without it being pointed back surely?

I agree but did not gather that from your statement: "The Saudi's are pretty shrewd themselves. If they were involved an the American government has proof, any proof of domestic involvement would have been flaunted by now I'd imagine. If there is any I'm sure they'd have it."

I am not so sure the U.S. government wouldn't conspire with the Saudi government against Americans. I sure don't have confidence they care anything about the good of the nation.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Never. Ever.

Occam's Razor and all.

The End.

I agree but did not gather that from your statement: "The Saudi's are pretty shrewd themselves. If they were involved an the American government has proof, any proof of domestic involvement would have been flaunted by now I'd imagine. If there is any I'm sure they'd have it."

I am not so sure the U.S. government wouldn't conspire with the Saudi government against Americans. I sure don't have confidence they care anything about the good of the nation.

Perhaps I worded it poorly I'm sorry. What I mean is if there was any involvement at home I'm quite sure the Saudi's would know about it and if the pressure was put on then I'm sure they would spill the beans or at least make counter accusations.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Never. Ever.

Occam's Razor and all.

The End.

Perhaps I worded it poorly I'm sorry. What I mean is if there was any involvement at home I'm quite sure the Saudi's would know about it and if the pressure was put on then I'm sure they would spill the beans or at least make counter accusations.

Not if they were in collusion with the U.S. government to protect a hidden global interest and an interest in the money-making scheme known as the 'War on Terror.'

I don't have any confidence in our government to do anything but find ways to exploit the 'War on Terror' for more profit.
edit on 20-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Never. Ever.

Occam's Razor and all.

The End.

Not if they were in collusion with the U.S. government to protect a hidden global interest and an interest in the money-making scheme known as the 'War on Terror.'

I don't have any confidence in our government to do anything but find ways to exploit the 'War on Terror' for more profit.

Well if that is the case it would mean all this talk about missing pages and hidden reports is just smoke screens and mirrors.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes. That's what I think it is, so I give you an enthusiastic star.

We are entering the latest phase of a larger scheme to profit from expanding the War on Terror.

Obama's claim that he has not read every page of the 28 pages in question is a giant red flag -- or it should be. He is clearly trying to establish plausible deniability. I figure that must be something he will find helpful to cover his butt in the future.
edit on 20-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I heard that the Saudis are actually Jews, it would explain their DNA ties to the turkeys.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

agree totally...
this is part of the game>>
pointing finger wrong direction?
Israelis(MOSSAD) those who did it are now just doing the job of point the finger on Saudi Arabia...

edit on 21-4-2016 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obama's claim that he has not read every page of the 28 pages in question is a giant red flag -- or it should be.

He said that ? Do you have a link somewhere ? Not that I dont trust you...it's just I find it amazing that he would say that.

<<   2 >>

join