It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Your favorite ATS People?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Mutter was awesome!

Most likely the reason why we have to wait in line at funky LA nightclubs nowadays....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Now that's what I call an old fogey rant!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Heheh!

I don't age, I just level up!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Chadwickus

Someone who remembers Mutter

Chad ATS is like walking into a funky LA nightclub nowadays, us old farts are invisible
In fact, we usually have to wait in line to get in as our skirts aren't short enough.

Ahahahaha! I remember the nightclub days or rather nights. Ah, to be young and wild and free. Now my big night out is usually dinner with a friend. LOL
A wild night out for me is a 6pm movie. And yes I always snooze on our drive home.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Stop. You always party like it's 1,999.

BC.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hmmm...it seems like my list never changes:

DontTreadOnMe
bigfatfurrytexan
TrueBrit
LukeDAP
Chadwickus
Kandinsky
Hefficide
UberL33t
cody599
Astyanax
SLAYER69
pheonix358
AccessDenied
Annee
Lysergic
LesMisanthrope
Destinyone
FissionSurplus
schuyler
Blaine91555
buster2010
Signals
flyingfish
baddmove
GogoVicMorrow
The Utopian Penguin
beezzer
heineken
PuterMan
smyleegrl
Xaphan
nenothtu
alysha.angel
jude11
ColAngus
snarky412
parad0x122
Agarta
RiverRunsFree
maryhinge
defcon5
OpinionatedB
Rising Against
Expat888
LeTan
Rainbowresidue
pause4thought
CosmicEgg
sugarcookie1
charles1952
FortAnthem
Moshpet
ProfEmeritus
THE_PROFESSIONAL
scotsdavy1
davespanners
ofhumandescent
Tayesin
Mischeviouself
In nothing we trust
franspeakfree
Divinorumus
mckyle
Mushussu
RFBurns

I have no idea how many of these members are still active on ATS but I always liked them very much...

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop. You always party like it's 1,999.

BC.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TrueBrit

Now that's what I call an old fogey rant!

Now had you of said that to me, I would have posted this...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It used to be that i disliked my fellow Brits...but since joining ATS, i can dislike people on an international level.

So...have a nice day.

edit on 25 4 2016 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
It used to be that i disliked my fellow Brits...but since joining ATS, i can dislike people on an international level.

So...have a nice day.

Wow, you got no real life mates or something?
I feel for you if you are genuinely unable to find another human who connects at a similar level as you do.
...I hope you find at least a handful of people you do not dislike before you get old, sincerely.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

...I hope you find at least a handful of people you do not dislike before you get old, sincerely.

Too late...seriously.

I irritate people, they irritate the hell out of me...i was probably born in the wrong time, and on the wrong planet!

I have my circle, but that's all i can tollerate.

edit on 25 4 2016 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So...have a nice day.

You cannot dislike me as a fellow Brit surely?

I am a top bloke and very nice as well, I give everyone a fair chance and rescue dogs, give up my seat to old ladies on the bus and even remember to say "god bless you" when someone sneezes?

I agree that a lot of the UK members here are a bunch of ill mannered buffoons but just remember that I am here as well.

I love you man, I really do.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Ok I will be your friend!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, don't give up looking though, real life human contact with people we connect with is a basic need for me, I think it is for all of us...and I am certain there are people in your real life who could connect with, just finding them is the thing.

*Edit*
Just seen your edit, I'm glad you have 'your circle'

edit on 25.4.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks guys...i appreciate it and all that...but you're starting to get on my nerves a bit...see what i mean?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Thanks guys...i appreciate it and all that...but you're starting to get on my nerves a bit...see what i mean?

Hahaha! Fair one

I've got a good mate like you, crotchety old bastard, I love him to bits and I wind him up by focusing on the emotional side of whatever story he's telling me, because I know he secretly likes having a safe rough bloke who cares about him.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Nice one mate.

Look, i'm not a hermit or anything...i used to have more mates than i could deal with, but as i got older i suppose all the crap in the world began to get to me bit by bit, year on year.

The nasty buggers, the greedy, the manipulation, the liars, the rest of it.

The world isn't what i thought it was (ok, the world is beautiful, it's the 'orrible people on it that's the problem) when i was younger..idealistic i suppose.

I have my family, and concentrate on them pretty much exclusively. My best mate is my Wife, and has been for nearly 30 years.

My two little mates / Kids, make even the blackest, rainiest, depressing day shiney bright...so i'm better off than a hell of a lot of people.

If it weren't for my family, i can honestly say, my idea of a perfect world would be living alone, on a deserted island somewhere (with essential supplies of course) not having to deal with anyone...honestly.

Don't pity me though. It's not that bad..pity the poor buggers getting blown to bits around the world and who have nothing and probably never will.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ah, you just sound pretty normal-ish!

...not sure about the lone desert island thing for me though, I'd definitely want a female 'companion', and I wouldn't be to fussy, you know, being a desert island n all.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I can see what you are getting at because this feeling is a little mutual.

What exactly is the problem, why do you feel the need to say so and what if anything can we do about it?

I am happy to help but your not making it easy?

If you just like being a bit miserable then that's fine but why post this and then not expect a little comeback?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks for the offer nonspecific...please don't trouble yourself, it's fine.

Venting i suppose, not at you or anyone in particular..just at the way it all is.

Nothing to worry about.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join