It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus die a virgin?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
lets just say "what happens in Bethlehem,stays in Bethlehem ".

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Did Jesus die a virgin?

I doubt it but I didn't know the guy but I read somewhere that someone did in fact nail him.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if he was a virgin, married, straight, or gay. His Word (Teachings) are what's important.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Jesus definitely would have been intimate with at least Mary Magdalene. If you are the Son of God and have a chance to create a human seed that was the line of God you do it and you don't tell anyone. It sounds all Davinci code but I just theorizing and saying what I think.

Jesus was a man. He is rumored to have kissed Mary on the mouth although I don't remember what book it is.

That is something that the strategically celibate (officially) Catholic church would never want anyone to know because if Jesus had a wife then no reason for priests to be celibate. And anything that would prove anything doesn't exist so that's not going to change.

But even the strict Zaddikim allowed its church the right to marry although some communities may have been celibate so I see no reason why Mary Magdalene and Jesus couldn't have had a secret wedding and even children.

Maybe the second coming will be through that line and not Jesus in the way that people expecting Elijah got John the Baptist, although I don't know if they were related it is a similar scenario.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join