It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore on Leno, did any one see that?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I did a search and found nothing about this even looked in BTS, so here goes.

"Michael Moore reveals a shocking, never-before-seen interview with new CIA Chief Porter Goss! Watch the exclusive outtake, not available on Farenheit 911"

My first thought was "Oh man, not good". Very scary and a bit funny at the same time, this one made some one I know rethink alot of things I answered for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Really....very interesting. I wonder what the Bush fanclub has to say about this... The Bush Administration hires Morons and Cronies, its like a policy with them to NOT hire anyone more intelligent then Rove or Cheney(allthough Cheney ain't too smart either) He said it bluntly. I cannot believe it. OMFG!

EDIT: BTW At first I though it might've been a hoax as the two pics I was comparing looked a bit different ala Saddam during the propaganda tapes but I googled it and its him... I still can hardly believe that a right winger would commit overt political suicide like that... He must've forgot...

[edit on 13-1-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here's a direct link to the video:
media.michaelmoore.com...

I think that what he's saying is that any new recruits going into the CIA are going to need skills that he (and probably many others in the CIA) do not possess.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
i think that what he's saying is that any new recruits going into the CIA are going to need skills that he (and probably many others in the CIA) do not possess.

Yeah your probably right ace. its like mm to show things out of context
but i still think its funny

top topics

join