It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeat threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes I have a couple of pet peeves.....repeat post and people that feel the need to capitalize one or two....or all, of a thread title. This morning I counted eleven repeat threads....it just drives me nuts!

Thanks for listening, I'll start getting ready for work now and shut up....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
... and verily, rants about repeat threads beget more topics and threads and posts about repeat threads, and even "Thread closed" messages at times!

Hmmm I thought you started one a few days ago!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can't keep up ... I saw about 4 different threads about Prince Harry and his Nazi costume today. I forgot which one I replied to

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
... and verily, rants about repeat threads beget more topics and threads and posts about repeat threads, and even "Thread closed" messages at times!

Hmmm I thought you started one a few days ago!

Beg your pardon, but this is the "rant" section dear....if you don't want to read rants from people...why open it? The one I started the other day was about all caps in titles and posts....try to keep up. um? Should I start watching every thread you apply to for any repeat material?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yep sometimes when something happens we have a lot of members running round trying to get the story or thread up,

So i suggest if you see this then feel free to u2u me with the links and ill take a peek and close the one;s that are late,

also remember that we can have a story on ATSnn and one on the ATS board,

Pisky!! you replyed to mine

[edit on 14-1-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Repeat Threads

Yes I have a couple of pet peeves.....repeat post and people that feel the need to capitalize one or two....or all, of a thread title. This morning I counted eleven repeat threads....it just drives me nuts!

Thanks for listening, I'll start getting ready for work now and shut up....

This topic has allready been covered here:All caps in forum titles

Hee hee.

top topics

join