It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

233 people dead from earthquake in Equidor. Why does this number seem familiar??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

PEDERNALES, Ecuador (AP) — The strongest earthquake to hit Ecuador in decades flattened buildings and buckled highways along its Pacific coast. President Rafael Correa said at least 233 people had died and rescuers were struggling to reach survivors trapped in the rubble.

I searched and saw the famous 322 Club (actors) that work for the Illuminati (Freemason??). I was curious about the number because it was originally counted that 580 people died, now that was dropped. CNN lists it currently as 322

see: www.oscars.org...

Any answers? Didn't I once see a picture of Crowley with a 322 on his head (hat)?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

I believe the 500+ number is of the injured, not dead.

The front page of CNN also says 233 dead.

edit on 17-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't get it.

All the numbers are different.

The catastrophic earthquake that destroyed buildings in Ecuador on Saturday became far more devastating Sunday, when the death toll rose to 233 -- and it's expected to rise.

Another 1,500 people were injured, said Ricardo Peñaherrera of Ecuador's national emergency management office.

Link

If the death toll is expected to rise, doesn't that make this OP null and void?

Who flags this crap?

edit on 17-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Isn't 23 the first masonic magic number and 33 is the second?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So what are you going to claim when the death toll is revised in a couple of hours after they find another 50 people?

This is nonsense, brainless nonsense.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Text

Text

Thanks for your insightfulness, but I have it on good authority that the Masons had nothing to do with the 'quake.

ETA: I'm not even a mason!

edit on 17-4-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So the Illuminati caused an earthquake that killed a specific number as they planned?

They are really powerful!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Sometimes natural disasters happen. I hope the best for those in the affected areas.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
All right, there are times when I can go along with the cabal idea, but this one is a little crazy.

First off, the idea that they release a story with the numbers in it even though the toll might change isn't off the mark. it's a sign post marking who is responsible. It isn't about reaching the actual death toll magic number as much as the rules being that they have to announce to the world what they are doing, and that is why you see certain numbers cropping up over and over. They are telling us, but not in a way most people recognize because we aren't in on the game.

So as far as that goes, I have no issue with the idea that you see a story on a major news source with the numbers in it even though the totals linked to those numbers will change. That's part of the conspiracy game in this case.

What I am thinking is too far a stretch even for this one is the idea of how this is linked. You would have to believe that this quake or series of quakes is linked to the cabal, that they made it happen somehow. There are only two ways for this: links to demonic forces that can make it happen or some kind of technology that can make it happen. I'm not sold on the idea of either.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Didnt the Crowley house just burn to the ground?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So the Illuminati caused an earthquake that killed a specific number as they planned?

They are really powerful!

im gonna make a bet and say neither.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"322", it implies that the player may be manipulating the match.

player bet against his own team and then purposely throw the game to win the money?.

Its tha internet age everyone!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Numerology can only interpret numbers that do not change over time, such as your date of birth.

That is if that's what you are implying here, that there is some numerological coincidence or otherwise.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
322 is skull and bones. They are the most feared of them all. Nobody messes with them, not even the press, and some have attempted to publish about them, but had the rug pulled right out from under them before publishing. Franklin Roosevelt was a bonesman and he dropped the bombs on Japan. Skull and bones members were also the key players that got the atom bomb developed.
Even though this quake was likely nothing to do with them, they should rooted out and dragged, gagged, and hogtied. John "Horseface" Kerry as Sec of State, and a bonesman. These people are always advancing their secret causes and agendas, and what better place to do that from these positions of authority?
A bunch of real human filth which includes the Bush family. They don't deserve to be Americans not one of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Equidor? Where?

Nevermind, read the article, but uh..

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
322 is skull and bones. They are the most feared of them all. Nobody messes with them, not even the press, and some have attempted to publish about them, but had the rug pulled right out from under them before publishing. Franklin Roosevelt was a bonesman and he dropped the bombs on Japan. Skull and bones members were also the key players that got the atom bomb developed.
Even though this quake was likely nothing to do with them, they should rooted out and dragged, gagged, and hogtied. John "Horseface" Kerry as Sec of State, and a bonesman. These people are always advancing their secret causes and agendas, and what better place to do that from these positions of authority?
A bunch of real human filth which includes the Bush family. They don't deserve to be Americans not one of them.

Truman dropped the bombs on Japan, FDR was dead at that point.

As for the OP, kind of pointless until a real numbers comes out instead of one that changes every couple of hours.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Whoops, my mistake, but it was FDR that got the ball rolling for the Manhattan project to develop the bomb and he was able to do this because of his connections to the Skull and Bones, from what I have read about it.

Thanks for the correction

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Meaningless IMO as it will be some time before any real numbers are known. Catastrophe's don't lend themselves to having good data right up front for what should be obvious reasons.

My prayers to the victims.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Sorry about this friend...
but this a total load of drivel.

How did you come up with this nonsense?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
238 now and believed to be higher.

top topics

<<   2 >>