It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stellaris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Game kicks asscots for anyone still thinking about it.

Still thinking about it, waiting impatiently for the inevitable Steam Sale in a month or so.
Will probably go on sale the very day No Man's Sky is released and I'll have to make decisions.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thought I'd bump this

Finallllyyy bought this yesterday thanks to Humble Bundle.... LOVE IT. Downloaded it and began playing at around 9am, next thing I know it's 4pm and I'm supposed to be doing woman things in the kitchen. Time. WHOOSH.

Definitely not a "meh" like all the other 4X's I've tried.

Chose to play as the Yondar, still trying to work out how to make my slaves happy. Curse them and their 20% happiness ruining my production. They should feel honoured toiling for their living deity, the great Kaelci. And curse the heretical faction that formed whom dare question my authoritarian ways, lowering my influence. May they all burn on the nearby planet of lava and doom.

Must increase my military might. Some sentient fungi live on my border and want to take some of my population to put in their zoos. Preserving my species for our inevitable extinction.... by their hand most likely. *glares*.

edit on 24 1 2018 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Stellaris is anvery awesome game. It represents the current pinnacle of 4X IMHO. I have logged a lot of hours and still haven't gotten bored. The Steam workshop has a lot of great mods and content as well. My favorite mod at the moment is Star Trek: New Horizons. a reply to: kaelci

new topics

<< 1   >>

join