It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the King of the World [PIC2016]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello Humans, I'm a Klepto kitty and Humans call me: Mr Midnight,

and I want to tell you a story about why I'm: the King of the world.

Like most of our species we like to hoard Human Toys, well it's not as simple as that, what Humans will never understand is how important it is to the survival of our kind. Status is everything... if we don't have significant hoarders collecting Human Toys then we are doomed for chaos in an already territorial based society. This is why our leaders and the most esteemed are those with the biggest pile of Human treasures. Hopefully now you will understand my journey with a bit more depth and clarity.

My story started when I found a book entitled: The Confused Angel
The mythos was about a secret treasure hidden In a Forrest on Henderson island, all I had to do was find the Confused Angel and read it's inscription... In the book was a Map with a destination, I had to get a Plane to: Mateveri, fast.

After landing I realized that I had to swim cross the Ocean to get to Henderson Island but because of my ancestral beliefs Water was forbidden to touch my Fur... Luckily I managed to find some Bamboo and built a Raft.

"Many hours have past sailing this Ocean", I manage to distract myself from the sickening rocking and rolling of the Sea
by playing with a bit of loose Cord that fastens to the Bamboo Raft... "Oh what a joy!"

Finally I arrived in the Forrest... I wont lie the Forrest was a scary place, So many sounds and smells
I think the Owl is the king of this Forrest "twit twoo ", "twit twoo ".
It was slow going sneaking through the Trees I couldn't let the Owl see me, surely I would be Its next meal?
I felt like turning back but I knew the prize was just too great to quit now after I'm come so far, I realized that I had to be
more creative, I then saw two black leaves on the ground surrounded by a few twigs, "Eureka! Iv'e got an idea".

Let me introduce you to: BAT KITTY.

I stepped out into the open Forrest and all the Owls flew away with fear, "perhaps I will make it to the Confused Angel after all?"
I slept for three days and traveled two nights but on the third night I found It... I found the Confused Angel.

My heart is pounding so fast that I could hardly breath, sweat was dripping down my Whiskers, I knew that once I had read the inscription It could be like winning the lottery or just a wasted journey.

The Book of the Confused Angel required that I read the words out aloud 3 time to score... So I did...

"Why this Angel scratch his Crown - Why step up - Why step down"

Oh my what treasures I saw, 100 Dolls and a pile so big that simply mocks the Giza Pyramids in It's Majesty and It's beauty, I am the king of the world, no other Kitten can come close to my stature and a pile of human treasure such as I found, Kittens from fur and wide lay on their sides at my sent and cheer me.

And this is my story and this is why I am the: KING OF THE WORLD.
edit on 12 4 2016 by Hex1an because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 4 2016 by Hex1an because: check

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

Awesome!!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A Divine Comedy (hee hee), well done.

Totally original, I loved what you did with the pictures.

S&F

B x

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

"Hee hee" Thank you

Thanks Quantum12 I hope it made you both smile... It was fun doing it

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hey Hex1an,
I thought that was awesome...really funny!!
(I also have a black cat!)

I loved what you did with the pics and social media...omg...really clever.

S&F
jacy

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thank you Jacy, Big respect to the Black Cat

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I had to re quote it because the Confused Angel link didn't work and I was too late to edit.
Is it possible for a Mod to put this version into my main post? thanks.

originally posted by: Hex1an
Hello Humans, I'm a Klepto kitty and Humans call me: Mr Midnight,

and I want to tell you a story about why I'm: the King of the world.

Like most of our species we like to hoard Human Toys, well it's not as simple as that, what Humans will never understand is how important it is to the survival of our kind. Status is everything... if we don't have significant hoarders collecting Human Toys then we are doomed for chaos in an already territorial based society. This is why our leaders and the most esteemed are those with the biggest pile of Human treasures. Hopefully now you will understand my journey with a bit more depth and clarity.

My story started when I found a book entitled: The Confused Angel
The mythos was about a secret treasure hidden In a Forrest on Henderson island, all I had to do was find the Confused Angel and read it's inscription... In the book was a Map with a destination, I had to get a Plane to: Mateveri, fast.

After landing I realized that I had to swim cross the Ocean to get to Henderson Island but because of my ancestral beliefs Water was forbidden to touch my Fur... Luckily I managed to find some Bamboo and built a Raft.

"Many hours have past sailing this Ocean", I manage to distract myself from the sickening rocking and rolling of the Sea
by playing with a bit of loose Cord that fastens to the Bamboo Raft... "Oh what a joy!"

Finally I arrived in the Forrest, the Forrest was a scary place, So many sounds and smells
I think the Owl is the king of this Forrest "twit twoo ", "twit twoo " .

It was slow going sneaking through the Trees I couldn't let the Owl see me, surely I would be Its next meal?
I felt like turning back but I knew the prize was just too great to quit now after I'm come so far, I realized that I had to
be more creative, I then saw two black leaves on the ground surrounded by a few twigs, Eureka! I had an idea.

Let me introduce you to: BAT KITTY.

I stepped out into the open Forrest and all the Owls flew away with fear, "perhaps I will make it to the Confused Angel after all?" I slept for three days and traveled two nights but on the third night I found It... I found the Confused Angel.

My heart is pounding so fast that I could hardly breath, sweat was dripping down my Whiskers, I knew that once I had read the inscription It could be like winning the lottery or just a wasted journey.

The Book of the Confused Angel required that I read the words out aloud 3 time to score... So I did...

Oh my what treasures I saw, 100 Dolls and a pile so big that simply mocks the Giza Pyramids in It's Majesty and It's beauty, I am the king of the world, no other Kitten can come close to my stature and a pile of human treasure such as I found, Kittens from fur and wide lay on their sides at my sent and cheer me.

And this is my story and this is why I am the: KING OF THE WORLD.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think I love Mr. Midnight!

Adorable story and idea!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
How very clever and cool! LOL Loved it!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So cute! I had a wee black kitty like that one when I was a girl growing up!

I think he was also the King of the World... (at least HE thought so...)

Fun read! Great job going the extra mile with the illustrative visuals!!

- AB

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I think I love Mr. Midnight!

I may consider merchandising Mr Midnight lol

Only kidding... I'm glad you like it and I hope it made you smile because the the most important thing.

Thank you so much: AboveBoard and Night Star

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
So cute! I had a wee black kitty like that one when I was a girl growing up!

I think he was also the King of the World... (at least HE thought so...)

- AB

All Cats have Royal Blood, It's like the: Ptolemaic era, everyone's fighting for the Throne

We are just their humble servants and Jesters

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an This story made me so happy! The Clever little Bat Kitty had me all giddy. I'm still laughing!😃

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thank you: "giddy" peppycat.

Glad you enjoyed it

new topics

top topics

join