It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your One Question for David Icke May 10th- ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Since we seem to be getting repeat, similar, and redundant questions when we have celebrities on ATS, so I'm proposing a solution. A question contest so to speak.

We all pose one question we would ask David Icke on May 10th, right here in this thread. The questions that get the highest number of stars win the top 20 questions, that David will have time to answer in the OP.

This will not negate the AMA, after the fact, but will reduce clutter, in a thread where people get frustrated, and angry over a guest not answering questions that have already been answered.

The format to be determined by ATS Staff.

Personally I like organization, and I'm trying to help out a bit, so hopefully the ATS staff will appreciate the idea.

This post maybe edited at anytime by ATS staff.
edit on 12-4-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My question for David Icke.

David what is the absolute best way, in your opinion, to raise our vibrations out of fear so that we can steer clear of being controlled?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You can't star posts in this thread.

So what is the solution?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
You can't star posts in this thread.

So what is the solution?

Have a mods move the thread to another forum. I didn't even realize it, dang it. lol

Maybe to the Paranormal Studies, Gray Area, or Aliens and UFO's?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
People could rank the questions from 1-25?

Say I like your question, so I post in with +20.
Then someone adds up the rankings.
Easy-Peasy!!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Good idea in theory, however, you're forgetting the fact that this is the internet and people will always - I repeat ALWAYS - let you down.

Once this AMA starts it's going to be the same old run of the mill question machine gun. People are too impatient and the guests don't answer promptly. Not only that, about 90% of the time the answers are ill thought out responses. Usually one liners that any member could type out.

Just because they have a following it doesn't make them interesting. Most of Icke's stuff is PURE quackery anyways! Remember the Lizard people?

If I had one question to ask Icke - it would be: Mr Icke, you've often hinted that you were easily led in your past, and your research now is based off of experiences you had back then (ala the Lizard people) how are we to gauge your level of seriousness and sincerity regarding the subjects you speak about now. Added to this, what makes you different to others who come to the same conclusions you do? Do you have connections you can tell us about, as in name them?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here I have one...

Has he actually ever seen a real UFO or does he just talk about them like everyone else?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Here I have one...

Opps mistook you for someone else sorry.

Edited.
edit on 12/4/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i'd be interested on his views on the migrant crisis in Europe and what a humanitarian solution would look like

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd like to ask: how much - if any - information have you received or do you receive from what one might refer to as a higher power / occult source?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ooo my question is (in all seriousness):

Is there a way to determine the exact frequency or frequencies that are being broadcast from Saturn, and is there a way to avoid, stop, or block such frequencies from interfering with our dna/perceptions?
edit on 12-4-2016 by AutOmatIc because: dna

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I agree.

A lot of times a guest is on for live questions, they pre-screen the questions.

No, Not to eliminate certain ones - - but to organize them.

Often on ATS different people ask the same question. But, they don't read the whole thread and know that question has already been asked and answered.

The guest then has time to answer the questions and not have repeats.

Posters can then question the answers if guest wants to continue.

Something needs to be done. IMO

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So you're proposing that our questions be judged worthy and put in order of popularity by our peers on ATS,in order to qualify for the AMA?

Well i'll just leave it out then-i am South African and was planning to ask a question with a South African context. David has been here,and is fascinated by South Africa,it's ancient history and shamanic culture. But i know the demographic on here is that the majority of members are American,and i'm not a well liked member as it is-so i don't have high hopes of my question being "approved". Oh well enjoy the AMA.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
So you're proposing that our questions be judged worthy and put in order of popularity by our peers on ATS,in order to qualify for the AMA?

Well i'll just leave it out then-i am South African and was planning to ask a question with a South African context. David has been here,and is fascinated by South Africa,it's ancient history and shamanic culture. But i know the demographic on here is that the majority of members are American,and i'm not a well liked member as it is-so i don't have high hopes of my question being "approved". Oh well enjoy the AMA.

Feeling sad then?

If it is to do with Credo Mutwa and the like I think you have a good chance of an answer.

Stay positive and the truth shall set you free...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hi Realtruth!

I had a similar idea about a different format for AMA threads.
(Don't ask me why I put it in 'Rant' lol, I suppose I thought no one would take my idea seriously.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, there's the link in case you're interested. Not intended to criticize Mr. DeLonge or this site...just a suggestion to make it easier to read.

jacy

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Right if I was going to ask him I would ask this,

Do you remember that lovely lady Jill Dando whom was murdered and whom the police framed an innocent man for the murder of, she was in possession of document's and was investigating serious allegations of child abuse in the Government and worse, being a fellow reporter while she was investigative and you were sports is it possible that someone thought you may also have been contacted about this.

Could they then have tried to dope you with a mind altering substance which instead of sending you totally off the rail's kind of opened your mind instead to other alternative's, indeed though far more successful and famous now was this an attempt to destroy your mind by these people, these shady organization's whom are intent on keeping the status quo no matter how crooked they are in place for there own vested interest's.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There's a long list of suspicious deaths of whistleblowers and the like somewhere here in the archives..

My question, though I'm sure he's answered it many times, would be: Why haven't you died yet in an apparent suicide? (better put, silenced by tptb?)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Hii nonspecific,no not sad just a bit irritated-i mean this is ATS not FB.I don't see,barring rude and hostile comments,why adults have to have their questions screened and vetted for popularity-seems very high school. Well i'll see how it goes,maybe i get a chance to put in a question. Thing is,i know he is very interested in and fascinated with South Africa,in particular our ancient history,so i figured i could formulate a question that would interest both him and ATS members.Either way,will have see.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: nonspecific

Hii nonspecific,no not sad just a bit irritated-i mean this is ATS not FB.I don't see,barring rude and hostile comments,why adults have to have their questions screened and vetted for popularity-seems very high school. Well i'll see how it goes,maybe i get a chance to put in a question. Thing is,i know he is very interested in and fascinated with South Africa,in particular our ancient history,so i figured i could formulate a question that would interest both him and ATS members.Either way,will have see.

No one is screening questions, it's a method to sort out redundant questions. It would just allow the most liked questions to be asked first, so as to get them out of the way, then the AMA can proceed as normal.

Wouldn't you like to have top starred questions by ATS members asked first, and we can read the responses, on the first page?

I know I would, this way they don't have to be asked 25 times, over and over, and wade through an additional 20 pages of fluff.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Closing for review.

Check your inbox

top topics

join