It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[PIC2016]Tomas and the dragon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
(PIC1)
This is a witches fable, told as a tale by a dragon in a mythical stable.

There was once a child named by his mother an ordinary name of Tomas, but Tomas was no ordinary child.
The stars above watched his birth, through life he never knew he would always be watched upon from above, but below he lived his life like any other.
Before he was born the stars already set his fate, and the fate he became, but that is truly another story.
The witches of the dark forest foretold his name, hoping no one would ever know that this was their darkest secret.

He had no mark, he left no tales and yet he was more beast than man, but still more human than any man. So hearing the trees whisper his name, was all the witches ever told to his glory, but the dragon already knew there was much more to this simple story.

(PIC3)

Tomas grew and grew, his fate already set out in motion in a spiders web caught with nothing more than simple emotions. The dragon flew above watching his every move, until he became the man he was destined to be. Molded and scorched from the pits of hell until the day he could bare the pain of wearing the heavenly silver cross with no emotions. The witches tried at every corner to seduce and smother. He felt for the curse by shattering a mirror and for seven long years he lived like any other.

(PIC2)

The dragon watched, yet never interfered, until one day the dragon changed into a man with despair, shackled to stone and declared ;" Chose wisely, one side chooses chaos the other side chooses order, yet if you release me i will bring order out of chaos " So Tomas listened to his heart, and released the shackles.

(PIC4)

The dragon spread his wings to each corner of the world, and said ;" Bow down or heads will fall " Tomas looked at the dragon and wondered if he made the right choice, but never knew it was always the dragon who made a choice with him.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mannegishi

Hi Mannegishi,

It's been too long since we had a good dragon story here!
Well done!

S&F & Good luck!

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Forgot non writer!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thank you, im no writer like you, i can only write very short stories =(

Sincere regards, Mannegishi

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mannegishi

I really liked it!

I like the perspective also...

Good job!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you!

Sincere Regards, Mannegishi!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi
a reply to: jacygirl

Thank you, im no writer like you, i can only write very short stories =(

Sincere regards, Mannegishi

Hey, I was "no writer" either until I actually won a contest here and attained my 'status'.
Don't put your writing down, we all have to start somewhere.

Short stories are good...and fun.
Keep at it!

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting, enjoyed this!

top topics

join