It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Hit With Lawsuit for Concealing Election Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Somebody has filed a lawsuit against Philadelphia because Philadelphia isn't cooperating with record requests that apparently show some voter discrepancies.

Discrepancies like more voters than are eligible etc.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation on behalf of the American Civil Rights Union are the suers.

Basically, the suit accuses Philadelphia of not maintaining the voter rolls in accordance with laws.

Not surprising that schlock governments are lackadaisical with public responsibilities.

Philadelphia Hit With Lawsuit for Concealing Election Records

The city of Philadelphia is being sued in federal court for refusing to provide information about possible non-citizen voters.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), a firm based out of Indiana, filed a lawsuit on April 4 on behalf of the American Civil Rights Union (ACRU), an Alexandria, Va.-based election integrity group, against the Philadelphia City Commissioners for their failure to respond to inquiries about voter roll maintenance.

The group says that for years the number of registered voters in Philadelphia nearly exceeded the number of people who are eligible to vote and that the city ranks among the highest in the state of Pennsylvania in this regard.

Slop and Incompetence is in Style

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I live right outside Philly and without a doubt it has one of the top three most corrupt political machines in this country. It's amazing how many people vote from their residences in cemetaries.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I live right outside Philly and without a doubt it has one of the top three most corrupt political machines in this country. It's amazing how many people vote from their residences in cemetaries.

Chicago area cemeteries usually get plenty of extra graveside flower deliveries around elections.

Phili too perhaps?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does everyone else feel this election is exposing more and more corruption and manipulation of our country's election process? We do need a political revolution.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I hope its not just you! But yea, this election seems to be highlighting massive corruption in the election process. But also, it seems to be the case that more and more, people are awakening to the fact that these elections are owned, operated, orchestrated and controlled by the Establishment Elites. Typically in previous elections, they were able to hide their manipulation, but this time around it seems the curtain that hides the Wizard has been left open for all to see.

new topics

top topics

join