It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans and telepathic abilities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Im not sure if there is another thread on this somewhere... I haven really looked. Ive read things about different races of aliens having the ability to communicate telepathically... Ive even read that there is a special portion near the center of their brain (This is in the case of nordics.) that controls this. And i was curious if humans even have this section at all. Are humans able to communicate telepathically, or not? Is this even part of our brain, and we just havent developed it? Or does it not even exist in us? If it does, i would like to know how to develope it... Im sure millions of scientists would to though. hehe. Thanks for any help i can get on this.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If you really want an answer (and, due to minor to major errors in experimental design over the years), you'll need to familiarize yourself with the science of parapsychology and it's attempt to prove or disprove this very question.
here's some links to start:
www.openmindsciences.com...
www.rhine.org...
www.questia.com...
moebius.psy.ed.ac.uk...
www.findarticles.com...

hth
Bubbabak

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Yes..there's a lot of threads on this which is probably why you aren't getting too much response....try the search feature.

join